Home
Starting to down size my collection of rifles that I have bought over the years. Most have never been used or shot.

Cooper Model 52 Classic in a 25-06. Stainless steel barrel with matt black Cooper action. Has upgraded English walnut stock. Blonde with caramel streaks. Beautiful rifle in mint/ perfect shape. Comes with the box, all paper work and test target

https://cooperfirearms.com/pages/classic

$2000 plus shipping

LOP please.
Any pics?

Unfired?
I will dig it out of my safe tomorrow I will check the lop Send me a message with your number and I will send you some pictures.Thanks
Originally Posted by Sakohunter264
LOP please.

PM sent for pics

PM sent for pictures.
Pictures sent to all that have asked. It is a great rifle but I need to start selling some off. They are all beautiful and I hate to let them go but I would much rather see them used: I am selling cheap so buyers can enjoy them
I didn’t receive any pictures

I didn’t receive any pictures either.

Thanks

[email protected]
Originally Posted by hrnhuntr
I didn’t receive any pictures

Message sent
The Talley rings go with it . They are 30mm for a 52 objective scope.
Not a bad buy in today's market.
Posting for the OP.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

deleted due to bad info!

ya!

GWB
Mea Culpa.

Bad info!

I received the three images as posted.

Upon further examination the third image was not correct.

Here is how it should look......

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

my apologies to the OP

ya!

GWB

GLYS
That is one sexy rifle... shocked
I am so sorry but I do not understand what is wrong with the pictures and what is OP? I took these picture from pulling the rifle from my safe. Putting it on the carpet and taking photos which are shown? It is a beautiful accurate riffle at a fair price. Again I am not sure what bad info means? I have been a member on 24HC for years with a great buying and selling record along with making some great friends on this site.
OP means original poster. I think what was pointed out is the weird things that happen with photos sometimes where they can appear as mirror images. From the group of three pics above the third one makes it look like a left handed gun when the other two clearly show it as right handed. I didn’t take it as anything against the rifle or seller. It is a nice rifle at a fair price for sure. Good luck with the sale.
PM sent.
Originally Posted by WhelenAway
PM sent.

Not another…?😀
Why not? I like em smile
Sold
Back up for sale. Buyer backed out. $1750 plus shipping for a beautiful rifle. Selling off my life long collection of beautiful guns . This is one that has been sitting in my safe for some time. More will be listed shortly. If they do not sell , I am sad to say that they are going to an auction house.
I will take this.
Great snag! I was thinking hard on this one (again).
Smart buy!!
Great rifle
Sold to Southtex.
Great looking rifle and a very fair price. I can't wait to see what you are peddling next!!
Are you going to be selling anymore Cooper Rifles?
© 24hourcampfire