Home
Not mine and don’t know the seller. I have one or I’d being buying this… thought someone here might be interested. Seems like a fair price to me:

https://www.gunsinternational.com/g...on-mod-seven-7mm-08.cfm?gun_id=101781142
Originally Posted by jsgwoodsman
Not mine and don’t know the seller. I have one or I’d being buying this… thought someone here might be interested. Seems like a fair price to me:

https://www.gunsinternational.com/g...on-mod-seven-7mm-08.cfm?gun_id=101781142

I think that would be a good buy for a kid or a woman with the shortened, 13 1/2" LOP.

DF
13 1/2" LOP is pretty much standard among factory rifles, is it not?
Originally Posted by Biebs
13 1/2" LOP is pretty much standard among factory rifles, is it not?

Yes, it is standard.
Aaaaand, it's sold.
That was a nice one.
Anyone here snag it?
Are these older model sevens rare?
Anyone here snag it?

This one is on the way to me. I have been looking for one of these for my daughter for awhile. Thank you for the heads up on this!
Dang, I was too late on this one. Beautiful rifle.
The seller is a great guy! I have bought several guns from him. He is about 90 minutes from me.
Originally Posted by TnBigBore
Anyone here snag it?

This one is on the way to me. I have been looking for one of these for my daughter for awhile. Thank you for the heads up on this!

That’s great to hear!
I hoped someone would and I’m glad you got it!
Is there a way to see what the sold items went for or is it more or less the listed price?
Unless the seller puts the price of the gun in the listing’s description paragraph, I believe you can’t see the sold price after the item is marked sold. Usually the old ads simply say SOLD where the price once was. Then there’s the factor that sellers sometimes negotiate a lower price than what’s listed in the ad, so even if you find listings with the price still visible after the sale- that initial asking price may not always be accurate.
OK thanks, some nice looking rifles on there.
Good snag. This was my first deer rifle and will be my son's first in a few years. Great gun/caliber combo
© 24hourcampfire