Home
Picked up a Benelli M2 20 gauge slug gun for the IL deer firearm season, really like how it shoots and feels. Now I'm thinking ahead to spring turkey and interested in finding a vent rib barrel. I've been all over the Internet looking and only finding backorder situations, so thought I'd try asking here. Thanks!
Push it through again...
I don’t have a barrel for you but that’ll be a great turkey gun. I’ve got them with 24” and 26” barrels. For turkey I far prefer the 24”. The nice thing about yours is I believe the slug guns have a thicker receiver which is better if you want to mount a red dot
Currently wears a scope, receiver was D&T from the factory. Plan is for a Burris FF to ride along for turkey.
Bob's shooting Monroe ia. Will probably have one 6412593249
Thank you, I'll give them a call.
Called Bob's, they don't have any either...
About as cheap to buy a complete gun. Impossible to fine and if yoiu do find one they are pricey as hell! I tried once gave up.
Yes, they're not cheap, that's for sure. And I know it's a long shot posting this wtb ad here, but thought I'd give it a go for a while.
Keep an eye on Midwest Gun Works website. Picked up a 24” M2 20ga barrel from them in the spring. Out of stock now but they do get them in from time to time.
222nd on here had one he wants to sell
X
Thanks ND2506AI, called 222ND and talked with him. He has a complete gun, not just a barrel. So, back around...
Another bump...
TTT
© 24hourcampfire