Home
Posted By: gunner8305 Sako 20 Practical p-dog gun - 12/02/21
I bought this rifle from a friend and it was chambered in 223AI with the factory barrel. Whoever chambered the original barrel screwed it up and made the chamber oblong so I bought a unturned 20cal 3 groove 10 twist xcalibur barrel and and had smith John Acton install it. He opened up the barrel channel to fit the 1” barrel. Gun shots great I just don’t go shoot p-dog anymore and really don’t have the desire to go. The scope is a Burris E1 4.5-14x40 Predator Quest. I’d like to get $1250 for it with the scope, ammo and brass that I have for it. Round count is around 500 it. May do some trading for Remington model seven. [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][img]http://[/img][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

20 Practical = dead p/dogs

GLWYS
PM sent
Up
Bump
I have its twin but mines 223 with a Wilson barrel. Vichan did the work on my rifle. Probably did yours as well. He builds accurate rifles.
Posted By: Huntz Re: Sako 20 Practical p-dog gun - 12/04/21
Sold
© 24hourcampfire