Home
As my Christmas (not holiday) contribution to the forum I am giving away a Western Rivers Game Stalker Pro - https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1016856041

I bought this from one of my soldiers a couple of years ago. He bought it and found he just wasn’t going to use it. It was, according to him at that time, brand new. It has sat in my man cave ever since as a back up. I’ve never used it other than to test it. I have posted a couple of pictures below my post. It's a discontinued model and is obviously a few years old. Please, if you win and it conks out on you in the first week of use, don't rain on my parade. I just can't control that. It works perfectly as of this morning.

Like my other giveaways, just post within the thread that you would like to be included in the drawing. I will decide sometime in the next couple of days to conduct a drawing. As always, I will assign a number to each who wishes to be included and will use a random number generator to determine the winner.

I have very few rules.
1) A-holes not allowed. I leave this up to your own discretion after looking in the mirror.
2) If you already have an electronic call, please don’t enter (unless you intend to gift it).
3) Gift it? Yes. Resale? Please don’t.
4) The winner pays actual shipping cost.

I can’t control those; but, let your conscience be your guide.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
I would love this
I have always wanted one and would appreciate being able to use it with my hunting buddies.
I’d like to be included in this, please.

And I like the concept, especially this time of year. My nephews and I could use this for sure.

On another note, I like this so much;

It's absolutely clear what Oscar Wilde meant (so many forget the second half of the quote) when he wrote “Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness.”

I’ll be looking thru my things to do the same!

Best of luck to all who enter.
Damn! Disqualified by rule #1. Just kidding. I have one already but this is really nice of you right before the holidays. Thank you!
I would like to be included in the drawing.

Thanks for the opportunity.
Please include me, too many Coyotes in my hunting area
I’ll get in this drawing. Thanks and Merry Christmas!
Toss me in the pile. Dad has talked about trying to call in some coyotes. I think he would get a kick out of using this in his new "hunting bunker" (hole in the ground with at low slanted roof LOL) he build back on the property. .
Very classy from BigSky.
Been looking for something to give my 2 grandsons as they are starting to predator hunt...Yes, please include me in the drawing....
WOW... what a great gesture. Please count me in... I'd love to try an thin out our yotes... THANKS
Awesome gesture... I would like to be included for consideration as well... We have a small piece of property in southwestern Pennsylvania. The coyotes are completely rampant. I have two sons ages 13 and 16 just getting into coyote hunting. They're using a mouth call with no success. This would definitely increase their chances. Thanks for considering us in this gesture
Please include me as well. Coyotes are getting bad here in central Pa, and have a 17 hornet that would love to help with the problem, but no caller.
I’d like to get in the drawing. Thank you
Please include me in the drawing...thanks!
NICE GESTURE !!!!!!!!!!
Yes put me in. Has a red fox walking down the driveway just before dark. Me and the Grandson's could use it

Thanks, Very nice of you.
Yes,nice gesture.Hope it comes back to you tenfold…
Very nice of you and yes, I would like to be included in the drawing. Thank you.
My grandson would love this.
My 16 yo son would love this to dial in a yote up at the farm. Thanks.
Count me in please. This would be an awesome gift for my nephew. He is just getting in to predator hunting.
Thanks; John
Id like to be included! I'd give to my first responder brother for a Christmas gift! Thanks for the opportunity.
Very nice
Thank You

I have one so not in

Hank
I also would like to be included in the drawing.

Thank you
Throw my name in the hat please.

Thank you for your generosity!!
Please include me in the drawing. Thanks
Give .e a shot, need posts!
"me a shot"
I would like to be included in the drawing for my 8 year old grandson and I to use. He is Little Man in the kids section......
Thanks and good luck to all involved
Very generous gesture by you, The Big Sky. Some youngster's Christmas morning will be brightened with a new predator call. I know mine would have been when I was a youngster. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Trout
Wow. Very kind of you sir! I hope someone deserving winds up with it. Wife told me I was an ahole once so I’m DQ-d.
Please put me in. Thanks
BigSky very generous, throw my name in the hat.
Thanks
I would like to be included in the drawing. Thank-You
I would like to be included in your drawing. Thank You!

What a great gesture.
Include me in the drawing! I have a 12y/o neighbor boy who would appreciate the caller.
I would like the chance at winning this caller, I would gift it to my Minister two boys. I got to take them deer hunting during the MN youth deer season. They didn't shoot a deer, but there passion is to call in and shoot a Coyote.

Thank you
Please include me. I would like to try predator hunting.

Thanks,
Jerry
Mighty nice of you.

Put me in.
Very cool! Please put me in the drawing.
I’d like to be in this drawing. Thank you it’s a very generous gesture.
Thank you for the opportunity. Please enter me in the running.
Sign me up please.
Please put me in. If I win, I'll donate it in turn to our county "Youth Field Days" group to be a prize for on of the youths at the event.
Very generous of you, sir. I have a good caller so don’t include me.
Put me in Coach....please.
Troy, I'd love to throw my hat in the ring...except I violate Rules #1 and 2

I just last week bought a new E-caller.

And I can't do anything about #1

But good on you for doing this!
I would like to enter this drawing.
Very generous of you.
Thank you for the opportunity,
Ed
I would like to be added to the drawing. This is an awesome gesture!
I would like to be added to the drawing. Thank you.
My son and I could keep this really busy. Please include me.
This is a really nice gesture and I will take you up on the opportunity. Please include me. I've not used electronic calls thus far when coyote hunting. Thank you.
Rob
Please include me. Thank you very much.
Please include me.
Thank you for the opportunity and your awsome gesture!
Great gesture.

Since I already have a good FoxPro I will pass on entering, but

Great gesture!
Well done Troy,very cool gesture.
E-callers can add a great deal of fun .
Also have a Fox-Pro,someone will enjoy this.
Originally Posted by rong

Thank you. My name's Thomas. Ingwe just gets me mixed up with my fellow Montanan, "BigSky" on this forum, whose name is Troy.

Drawing will be in about an hour or two. Tell your friends.
Coolness brother.
Please add me to the group.
add me also please
Please add me. Been wanting something like this.
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
Originally Posted by rong

Thank you. My name's Thomas. Ingwe just gets me mixed up with my fellow Montanan, "BigSky" on this forum, whose name is Troy.

Drawing will be in about an hour or two. Tell your friends.

I'm sorry,I read it rong.....
Thomas,Troy,Pete,Steve,,,either way very cool what you are doing. grin
My bad.
Originally Posted by 10ring1
Awesome gesture... I would like to be included for consideration as well... We have a small piece of property in southwestern Pennsylvania. The coyotes are completely rampant. I have two sons ages 13 and 16 just getting into coyote hunting. They're using a mouth call with no success. This would definitely increase their chances. Thanks for considering us in this gesture

Congratulations 10ring1. You are the winner of the call.
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
Originally Posted by 10ring1

Congratulations 10ring1. You are the winner of the call.

Congratulations! 🎊
Way to go.

TheBigSky - This was extremely generous of you, sir!
A true class act. 👍
Congrats to 10ring1 Very gracious of you Thomas!
Awesome! Thank you again for the awesome gesture! I would like to extend a public thank you to Bigsky. My sons will make good use of this to hopefully put a small dent in our polluted coyote population. Thank you for your kindness sir!
Great gesture! please include me...thanks!
Great gesture. I’m just getting into coyote hunting and would love to be included to have a chance at the call. Thank you.
I'd like to join as well!
Originally Posted by Longcarbine
Great gesture! please include me...thanks!

Originally Posted by znix
Great gesture. I’m just getting into coyote hunting and would love to be included to have a chance at the call. Thank you.

Originally Posted by taylorce1
I'd like to join as well!

Reading is fundamental. 😂🤣
Originally Posted by jkinpa

Reading is fundamental. 😂🤣

Late to the party as usual. I saw this was offered yesterday, and I never read past the initial offering. Oh well, congrats to 10ring!
Congrats 10Ring and I hope you slay some dogs with it!
Big Sky,

Classy gesture!

Wish you and your a Blessed and Merry Christmas!
© 24hourcampfire