Home
I received this cute little PM from kciH . He had the nerve to try to screw up my ad for LAPUA/NAMMO brass and I kindly told him to mind his own business.. He was set straight by myself and other members yet still does not believe it's LAPUA . Oh well, can't fix stupid .

I doubt he would have the guts to say these words in person , or maybe he really is that stupid ?

For your reading pleasure and a warning of what this troll is...

Originally Posted by kciH
You are a fraud [bleep], go eat a dick.
It appears that the number of drama queens around here are increasing by the day.
Just put kciH on ignore and move on.
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
It appears that the number of drama queens around here are increasing by the day.

Or maybe less cowards , and more people that don't take it too kindly to having someone try to mess up their for sale ad with false information ?
Move on
To quote *you*...

"Sweet story bro, but who really cares?"
I've done business with kciH without worries.
Ýour posts have a smell to them.
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk

LOL
Originally Posted by Texczech

Are you trying to get "set straight" or something? 😂
Never argue with mere images on a screen.
Originally Posted by clockwork_7mm

Are you trying to get "set straight" or something? 😂

I guess you can't smell facts, or you are just trolling like your buddy ? What the hell does doing business with him have to do with him being a dickhead on my classified ad ?

Your logic is flawed. downright ignorant really.
Trolls have been fed for the day . And now that it's dark the drunks are out , look at those big internet muscles . kciH is still a dickhead ,you fanboys can't change that.hahaha.
To quote *you*...

This made me laugh. I saw where he wrote that but can't find it now. A troll's gonna troll..
Originally Posted by chudly
I received this cute little PM from kciH . He had the nerve to try to screw up my ad for LAPUA/NAMMO brass and I kindly told him to mind his own business.. He was set straight by myself and other members yet still does not believe it's LAPUA . Oh well, can't fix stupid .

I doubt he would have the guts to say these words in person , or maybe he really is that stupid ?

For your reading pleasure and a warning of what this troll is...

You are a fraud [bleep], go eat a dick.

Think he's just sharing his dietary preference, Been wrong before.
Originally Posted by Dinny
To quote *you*...

This made me laugh. I saw where he wrote that but can't find it now. A troll's gonna troll..

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/16720310/lots-of-rifles-for-sale
Originally Posted by Dinny
To quote *you*...

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/16720310/lots-of-rifles-for-sale

Who's trolling who? It looks like one is no better than the other.
You initiated the private messages, fraudster.
Chudly, seems like a lot of drama is occurring around you. You know the saying about 1 in 5 in the room is an idiot/[bleep], if you can't figure out who it is then.....
Originally Posted by cotis
Chudly, seems like a lot of drama is occurring around you. You know the saying about 1 in 5 in the room is an idiot/[bleep], if you can't figure out who it is then.....

You must be a product of incest.
You initiated the private messages, fraudster.

True I wrote you first, true you commented in my classified ad first with your LIE. Dumb [bleep].
Chudly, at this juncture you’re not helping yourself….
^^^^^^^^^
Sounds like one troll calling the other black.
George

This ^^^^^
© 24hourcampfire