Home
Excellent condition Freedom Arms 83 with Leupold M8 4x Scope. Revolver has a few handling marks but easy 90-95% condition. Scope is clear. I have a large lot of ammo available to the buyer at a reasonable price. This is from an estate so unfortunately I have no history or accuracy verification. I can test fire if the buyer would like.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Asking $2100 shipped FFL to FFL

I have lots more pics if you text 406-231-1545

Thanks
Does this come with original box and sights?
Magnaported?
tag
No original box or sights. No Magnaport.
Tag
Offers considered.

Thanks
Let’s try $1900 shipped FFL to FFL
6" or 8" ? and how much ammo ?
👆ditto
Don’t believe they make an 8”. 6, 7-1/2 or 10”. This one appears to be 7-1/2”

Here is the factory ammo. All are full 20 count boxes unless marked on the box

This is the handloads and brass. The Winchester box is 1x brass.

I am preferring to keep the ammo with the gun at least until it sells. Will entertain offers on the whole package.

I believe it is 7.5” but will confirm.

Thanks

I really like the non fluted cylinder. Great looking gun. With the condition and the scope, that seems like a very good deal. I wish I could justify to my wife why I need it! LOL!
Man, if I didn’t have essentially the same pistol, I’d probably pull that trigger.

If you decide to split the ammo up, let me what you’d like for it.
Confirmed at 7.5”
Great guns . Have one set up like this and a 6” and love them .
I suddenly developed a new batch of self-discipline. Otherwise, I’d already have purchased this.
In case it makes a difference for anyone, a lot of people are unaware you can also shoot .45 Long Colt ammo in these. It makes the recoil much more manageable and it's cheaper to shoot that way as well. Good luck with your sale!
That’s a beautiful gun!
SPF - Thanks!
Oh thank heavens it’s sold. My willpower was fading fast. Great deal on a fantastic revolver.
© 24hourcampfire