Home
A very nice Remington 700 KS Custom Shop in 300 Win Mag. An earlier one with shiny blued finish and black ultralight stock. The muzzle brake is original, I think Remington used KDF brakes. This one shot tiny sub moa groups with factory fodder. Action is smooth as glass. This was made when Remington had some pride behind their name. Scope and mounts not included. $1475 shipped.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Trades on a 700 280AI put together by pacnor,26inch stainless fluted threaded pacnor barrel, fluted bolt, milled bolt handle. In a stockys carbon m50 v2.

Any interest, please PM. Thank you.
Sorry, not interested in trades. I do appreciate the offer though.
Bump for a beauty….
Good morning Duvel,

What’s the barrel length up to the joint with the brake?

Fair buy right here! Free bump
Early KS.

Looks like ‘86 date code.

Nice.
Good price
Any update on the barrel length?
Per the OP, weighs just a tad over 6 lbs 12 oz. Nice. Would be pleasant to shoot with that brake, recoil-wise.
I’ll measure the barrel length this evening, but I believe it is 22” up to the joint on the brake.
Bump…
barrel length?
New Years bump for a fine looking rifle
Someone asked for pictures of the boltface and round count. Round count is around 80. Original owner put less than three boxes through it and I put one box through it. Pictures of bolt face below. Tried to get different lighting angles.

Can’t tell if the serial number starts with a “S” in that picture but if it does the rifle is actually a AWR “Alaskan Wilderness Rifle”, same as a KS but Teflon coated stainless. I’ve got its twin and it’s a fine rifle.
Originally Posted by HollerCrawler
Can’t tell if the serial number starts with a “S” in that picture but if it does the rifle is actually a AWR “Alaskan Wilderness Rifle”, same as a KS but Teflon coated stainless. I’ve got its twin and it’s a fine rifle.

Serial number starts with a B. It’s a blued finish.
Yep, that’s an early KS.
Yep. I’ve had a couple in the past and need one again.

I’ll take it.
Originally Posted by Remington725
Yep. I’ve had a couple in the past and need one again.

I’ll take it.

SPF!!!
© 24hourcampfire