Dinny, is a Good guy!
Posted By: mikec6670 Re: Dinny... - 12/29/21
yeah because he gives free stuff away, but so does the democrats , ponder that
Posted By: hino895 Re: Dinny... - 12/29/21
Mikec6670 ponder this 🖕
Posted By: huntersdog Re: Dinny... - 12/29/21
Originally Posted by mikec6670

He's done it for many years. You're just butt hurt!
Posted By: HunterShooter58 Re: Dinny... - 12/29/21
Dinny went out of his way to help me out!

Things like that get payed back, over and over!

Good Guy in my Book!
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Dinny... - 12/29/21
I've had dealings with Dinny for several years and never had an issue. Always a stand up guy.
Posted By: BobbyTomek Re: Dinny... - 12/29/21
I've only had a couple of transactions with Dinny, and they have been smooth deals. Friends of mine have said the same about him. I also have noticed how many things Dinny gives away here. He's a stand-up guy in my books.

Starting a thread in this manner does not cast you in a very good light and reeks of child-like immaturity.
Posted By: Ronald_55 Re: Dinny... - 12/29/21
Can we just stop starting threads to hate on someone? It is getting old. If someone screws you over, then tell the mods. If you have proof of a true screwing, I am sure they can ban someone.

Other than that, I could give a rat's rear as to your opinion on another user. This is the GD classifieds section. Either you are selling, trading, or buying...

I have dealt with Dinny myself and it has all been positive.
Posted By: Kota Re: Dinny... - 12/29/21
So.... what was the point of starting this thread? Just stirring up shiit? What a Douche!
Posted By: clockwork_7mm Re: Dinny... - 12/29/21
Originally Posted by Kota
So.... what was the point of starting this thread? Just stirring up shiit? What a Douche!

Hammer meet nail. Chudly, gemby, smola are all on ignore now.
Posted By: 160user Re: Dinny... - 12/29/21
Originally Posted by Ronald_55
Can we just stop starting threads to hate on someone? It is getting old. If someone screws you over, then tell the mods. If you have proof of a true screwing, I am sure they can ban someone.

Other than that, I could give a rat's rear as to your opinion on another user. This is the GD classifieds section. Either you are selling, trading, or buying...

AMEN!
Posted By: daotheryooper Re: Dinny... - 12/29/21
I'm with 160!!!
Posted By: craig36 Re: Dinny... - 12/29/21
If all of us on here were like Dinny it would be a better place not that it’s a bad place. 99.9% are sportsmen so that says a lot. But Dinny is a great guy and he’s a vet, one that’s been shot at blown up so yea he is one of the best of the better.
Posted By: skeen Re: Dinny... - 12/29/21
How many sockpuppets does gemby58 have?
Posted By: John_Boy Re: Dinny... - 12/29/21
Dinny…. A good guy in my book. NEVER any issues but good ones.
Posted By: marksman1941 Re: Dinny... - 12/29/21
Considering you're the one on ignore for most folks, I gotta think the problem is you and not dinny
Posted By: m_stevenson Re: Dinny... - 12/29/21
Originally Posted by skeen

At least two.
Chudly
Mikec6670.
Posted By: River_Ridge Re: Dinny... - 12/29/21

Multiple personalities is a sign of mental illness, or maybe just a desperate attention whore.
Posted By: dejr2000 Re: Dinny... - 12/29/21
Don’t feed the trolls
Posted By: adamsguy Re: Dinny... - 12/29/21
Originally Posted by mikec6670

Dems and govt take it from someone first prior to giving it away, don't think dinny taxed anyone (or just printed more money) to be able to give his stuff away
Posted By: 1Akshooter Re: Dinny... - 12/29/21
I usually void threads like this. I have never met "Dinny". But, we have had many dealings over the internet and every one of them have been favorable. We have sold each other stuff, given each other stuff and exchanged information.

He served our nation in the combat zone "down range" on multiple tours and risked his life and saved the lives of other soldiers. I have after a few years found him to be trustworthy, honorable and a man of his "word".

I hope he comes to Alaska and visits me some day. He has free room and board should he decide to.

I don't know what was said about him. If it was bad and negative, I am calling bull [bleep]!

I hope I did not embarrass him with my comments.
Posted By: aalf Re: Dinny... - 12/29/21

Too bad we can't vote some of these f'ers off the island......
Posted By: grovey Re: Dinny... - 12/29/21
Originally Posted by River_Ridge

Multiple personalities is a sign of mental illness, or maybe just a desperate attention whore.

^THIS^
Posted By: Dinny Re: Dinny... - 12/29/21
Thanks for all the kind words. I've found some folks are not fond of kindness and have to find a way to counter it. I wish them luck!
Posted By: setch Re: Dinny... - 12/29/21
Originally Posted by aalf

This!

These sort of threads make the 'fire' less and less a place to frequent...too many dbags.
Posted By: dirtyharry Re: Dinny... - 12/30/21
Originally Posted by 160user
Originally Posted by Ronald_55

AMEN!

I, Dirty Harry agreed (More Than Once)
Posted By: Gypsy_Wind Re: Dinny... - 12/30/21
Adding to the pro-Dinny contingency. Sent more of an item than I paid for and when I Pm-ed to settle up, he replied “merry Christmas.” Chudly, I have seen about 10 of your posts over the last week or two and all lead me to believe you’re a douche and your lack of description of any issue with Dinny confirms the kind of passive aggressive pos you seem to be.

Thank goodness for the ‘ignore’ feature.
Posted By: 257heaven Re: Dinny... - 12/30/21
Had Dinny on ignore at one time. Now have Chudly on ignore. Not looking back. Dinny. Good guy. Chudly. ????
Posted By: John_Boy Re: Dinny... - 01/30/23
I've dealt with Dinny. He's one of the good guys.
Posted By: boatboy Re: Dinny... - 01/30/23
Originally Posted by chudly

Well don’t this went as you planned

Hank
Posted By: high_country_ Re: Dinny... - 01/30/23
Add me to the list. Dinny had my stuff shipped to me before I could get the $$ to him.

That means a lot to me.
Posted By: Akbob5 Re: Dinny... - 01/30/23
Originally Posted by aalf

With a 180 gr. boattail at 3200fps or a visit to Mr. Woo.

Not sure what the issue here is, but thanks for the reminder to go add Dinny to my good guy list.
Posted By: Dave_Spn Re: Dinny... - 01/30/23
Then again, Dinny asked for photos, photos were sent, the SOB never said anything afterwards. I'd not deal with him.
Posted By: marksman1941 Re: Dinny... - 01/30/23
Originally Posted by Dave_Spn
Then again, Dinny asked for photos, photos were sent, the SOB never said anything afterwards. I'd not deal with him.
That’s a pretty shaky thing to get upset about. He didn’t like what he saw, moved on. The fact he didn’t say “sorry no thanks” is pretty minor
Posted By: 5960 Re: Dinny... - 01/30/23
RIP Wednesday Addams

and Bobby Hull
Posted By: Dave_Spn Re: Dinny... - 01/30/23
Originally Posted by marksman1941
That’s a pretty shaky thing to get upset about. He didn’t like what he saw, moved on. The fact he didn’t say “sorry no thanks” is pretty minor

I understand that there are a lot of dipshits in the world, and you tend to stand up for one another. I, as a MAN, would acknowledge said pictures and state yes or no.

Kgunts stick together, congrats?
Posted By: WStrayer Re: Dinny... - 01/30/23
I was interested in trying some different bullets and pit a post on here and another site about trading part of a box so as to avoid buying something that might not work.
Dinny offered to trade me. Bullets went in the mail today.
He was the only one who offered to help.
This site is full of miserable people who seem to be looking for a reason to complain or attack others.. But some good guys as well.
Posted By: BobbyTomek Re: Dinny... - 01/30/23
Add me to the long list of folks here who consider Dinny a man of honesty and integrity.

Dinny and I have dealt a couple more times since this thread began, and he's definitely one of the good guys.
Posted By: Bull64 Re: Dinny... - 01/30/23
Dinny is as good as they come.Y’all that think differently are full of chit…
Posted By: BOW777 Re: Dinny... - 01/30/23
I stand behind Dinny 100%
Posted By: Dinny Re: Dinny... - 01/31/23
Hi, I'm Dinny. What'd I do now?? LOL grin
Posted By: Mull Re: Dinny... - 01/31/23
TAG...
Posted By: alpinecrick Re: Dinny... - 01/31/23
Originally Posted by Dinny
Hi, I'm Dinny. What'd I do now?? LOL grin

laugh laugh laugh

Have fun with it!
Posted By: alpinecrick Re: Dinny... - 01/31/23
Originally Posted by clockwork_7mm
Hammer meet nail. Chudly, gemby, smola are all on ignore now.

So this guy is gemby?......figures......
Posted By: aalf Re: Dinny... - 01/31/23
[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com]
Posted By: Dinny Re: Dinny... - 01/31/23
Chudly was 86'd some time ago. I'm still here.
Posted By: HShunter36 Re: Dinny... - 01/31/23
Never met the man but wouldn’t hesitate to do business with him again in the future.
© 24hourcampfire