Home
Friends,

I have available some heavy hard cast +P loads for the 9mm. These are 148 grain hard cast flat points. They run 1,100 FPS from a Glock 17 in testing. These are heavy penetrators. The brass is new Starline and will be shipped in either MTM or Berry's 100 round plastic ammo boxes.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Price includes shipping and insurance.

It is $105 for 100 rounds to your door, which after S&I works out to about $40 per box of 50.

**** No, I don't sell them in boxes of 20. The shipping (not to mention packaging) is so costly that it makes no sense to do so.

****See comments/note below about that.

Shipping goes UPS Ground insured. You have to be 21 since it is handgun ammo. Will only ship to places where legal and it is your responsibility to know your local laws. No shipping to restricted states or jurisdictions. I do not ship to, MA, DC, CT, CA or other locations with restrictions.

Post the amount you want followed with a PM, so I can keep track please.

I have 1,000 rounds of this available, ready to ship, as of today.

I actually have more ammo produced but am waiting on ammo boxes to arrive.

I take venmo, USPS Money order, or checks (once cleared by the bank). I do not take paypal. I am working on a website, and should have it up soon.

I have been trying to keep up with who has sent PMs about reminding them about when I will have more, but with over 900 PMs crazy I have unfortunately not been able to keep a very good handle on what wanted what.

NOTES reference above:

**In spite of the notice by all the primer/component manufacturers of multiple significant price increases this last 12 months (Winchester primers alone went up 25%), I am trying to maintain this particular business model of selling a certain quantity (100 round packs) and making it worthwhile on both sides. However literally everything from cardboard container box prices to shipping prices, to the price of tape crazy has increased. 2022 I am going to have to increase the prices a bit as I did the numbers and it looked like I was making ammo, to buy components, to make more ammo to buy more components, to make more ammo, but not actually pushing the ball forward so to speak.

On another note I talked with a person who is fairly high up the food chain at a major ammunition/primer supplier reference their price increases. People have been giving them grief to say the least. The price of fuel, raw materials/actual metals to produce brass, chemicals, and literally everything else has risen significantly. He had interesting things to say about democrats, lol.

I understand their point but it definitely makes it hard for guys at my/our level.

Anyways...

Thanks to all of you guys for all of the kudos about the ammo!

I truly appreciate it!

Happy New Year!

I'll take 300.
I suppose ground shipping to Alaska is to costly?
That’s pretty impressive ballistics!
Wayne
I’ll take 100.
IM coming for payment instructions.
Originally Posted by jwp475

I'll take 300.

JWP,

You got it.

I will get them in the mail to you.

T
Originally Posted by 1Akshooter

Yes,

I have checked a couple times, it was shockingly expensive to ship unfortunately.
Originally Posted by tx338
I’ll take 100.
IM coming for payment instructions.

Tx338,

100 are yours, and PM responded to.

600 rounds remain today.
Originally Posted by waynemac4
That’s pretty impressive ballistics!
Wayne

Yep, they are hammers. I carry them in the mountains when dealing with big scratchy things. Last year I had a Mt Lion that was following me when I was taking elk quarters out and I chose my G17 with these loads as what to have on hand:

NOW 500 rounds remain!

smile
I will take 200 please Ted.
Thanks
Tim
I'll take 100 if they are still available. PM on the way.
Pm sent
Just 100 rounds remain today!

Originally Posted by TimZ
I will take 200 please Ted.
Thanks
Tim

You got it!
Originally Posted by Lockhart
I'll take 100 if they are still available. PM on the way.

You got it!
100 rounds left!
I'd like 100. PM inbound.
They are yours.

That is it for the 9mm.

They are all SOLD

I am waiting on new boxes then I will post up the next batch!

Cheers all!
Do you make these hard hitters for the 357 Sig?
I do not.

I do not own a .357 Sig and in order for me to make the ammunition its going to be tested and shot a fair bit to know the load is right (and accurate) before it is going to be offered up for commercial sale.

In fact I have had guys offer to send me their personally owned firearms if I would build the ammo. That is extremely generous to say the least. Funny thing, I have had multiple offers such as that for the .41 Magnum ( I do not own a .41). I may actually be doing a run of .41 sometime here in the months to come, as one long time forum member and big time .41 shooter is looking at sending his .41 out to me. His suggestion and others has prompted this.

At the moment though I am just trying to keep up with current demand and keep the components coming in, which is a never ending challenge.
Now after all that said...

I received my boxes in, and now have the last of the 9mm heavy hardcast boxed up.

I have 9 100 round plastic boxes ready to go as of right now.

All the regular rules as posted in the original post apply.

If you would like some, please post up how many boxes, followed by a PM please.

Thanks and Happy New Year!

900 rounds now left

Well, I guess I should have 100 of these to go along with the 38's and 10mm's from your shop. I'll follow up with a PM in a bit...
You got it!

800 rounds left!

Cheers!
Ill take 200 mackay. Pm on the way! Thanks
And now 600 rounds remain!

grin
I'll take 200. PM headed your way.
I'll take 100 rds.

Thanks Mackay!
You bet!

Just 300 rounds left!

cool
Why don't you put me down for 2 hundred rounds. I will put a check in the mail on Monday, thanks
I’ll take that last 100 please.
Check in the mail tomorrow.
Thanks!
WFR
Originally Posted by crittrgittr
Why don't you put me down for 2 hundred rounds. I will put a check in the mail on Monday, thanks

Critter and WFR

Both of you.

I have you taken care of and thank you!

That takes care of this batch.

When I get a new round of components in, I will let everyone know!

Hapy New Year Everyone

AND STAND BY 10MM SHOOTERS...

BEAR AMMO COMING UP AGAIN!
© 24hourcampfire