Home
I had waited 10 almost 11 months for this and I’m getting outta this style of shooting. I am mainly hunting now and that’s the guns I’ll keep, so I’m thinning the collection.

I literally just picked this rifle up an hour ago from my FFL fresh from Vudoo Gun Works …. When I order something I don’t back out but I’ll pass it on with no wait time for what the gun costs from them direct
$3631.55 and my FFL fee $30 as I won’t lose on it I’ll just keep it

Vudoo V22 action black
40 MOA Rail
Bartlein 20” fluted and threaded barrel with thread protector black kukri contour
Trigger Tech Diamond pro curved trigger
Manners mini chassis elite carbon fiber swamp camo with pic rail/2 flush cups and cheek piece adjustable Length of pull. This is longer forearm version
4 mags and sticker
Ships fed ex ground insured with tracking to your FFL or if In Maryland meet at my FFL for pick up buyer pays shipping and FFL fees
Brand new no wait never fired
Total $3,661.55 plus shipping to your FFL or just pick up in Maryland at my FFL

Attached picture 63E78C16-FAB7-4AD9-AA95-3F6B0DE6B103.jpeg
Attached picture 37284494-1C16-417F-B2E8-0B0EC7140C0A.jpeg
What part of Md ?
Pasadena Maryland
Originally Posted by JDLO
What part of Md ?

Pasadena AACOUNTY

Thanks
Let’s get her gone
Are you active on snipershide? That’s the place to go for all things Vudoo..
Originally Posted by wagner
Are you active on snipershide? That’s the place to go for all things Vudoo..

It’s listed and yes I am
Free shipping for New Years to your FFL FedEx ground insured w tracking $3661.35 to ya shop
Get it now before she’s gone tons of interest it will be gone anytime snooze ya lose no waiting for a new loaded factory Vudoo direct price
$3533
Bump for an awesome rifle. Good luck with the sale
Yea it doesn’t get much better than this
$3500 steal it losing my mind today
Wow that is a nice setup. Wish I had the need or the itch. Good luck on the sale!!!!!
Originally Posted by TxJW
Wow that is a nice setup. Wish I had the need or the itch. Good luck on the sale!!!!!

Yeah it’s a real nice one thanks
Shot my LH Vudoo yesterday.....Worth every penny smile !!! shoots 100 yd 10 shot groups better than some center fires...bump
Originally Posted by EQFD193
Shot my LH Vudoo yesterday.....Worth every penny smile !!! shoots 100 yd 10 shot groups better than some center fires...bump

Yeah they are insane rifles
3400 plus exact FedEx shipping
Let’s get it a home
TO
THE
SOLD

Mine shoots the exact same way. Buddy of mine shoots 200 yards with his
Originally Posted by cooperfan

Mine shoots the exact same way. Buddy of mine shoots 200 yards with his

Few buddies have 40 and 60 moa rails and NF ATACR 7-35 optics shooting to 500-1000 yards nice rifles w no issues
© 24hourcampfire