Home
Posted By: Model70Fan Kimber Montana 7mm-08 - 01/04/22
Seen about 40 rounds. Shot MOA with 120 NBTs with no further load development. $1375 plus shipping with Warne Bases or $1975 plus shipping with Mountain Tech rings and Tract Toric 3-15x42. I’ll get more photos up tomorrow. Has some scuffs that probably would come off with a tooth brush. I’ll probably regret this but I found another rifle I can’t resist. Thanks Gents. [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

First public I’ll take it gets it. I’d like to avoid those issues.
Posted By: Model70Fan Re: Kimber Montana 7mm-08 - 01/04/22
Posted By: longshot3 Re: Kimber Montana 7mm-08 - 01/04/22
Sweet rifle! I'm betting it will be sold by lunchtime on the east coast!
Gone in 3...2...
Posted By: CootControl Re: Kimber Montana 7mm-08 - 01/04/22
I'll take it. PM sent.
Posted By: longshot3631 Re: Kimber Montana 7mm-08 - 01/04/22
Gosh...I've been thinking of letting mine go but it's such a tough decision. Mine is custom cerakote too. Life is full of agonizing choices. We should start a thread of the "rifle that got away". We all have them, we all regret it.
Posted By: hdk182 Re: Kimber Montana 7mm-08 - 01/04/22
Originally Posted by longshot3631
Gosh...I've been thinking of letting mine go but it's such a tough decision. Mine is custom cerakote too. Life is full of agonizing choices. We should start a thread of the "rifle that got away". We all have them, we all regret it.

Ohhh man do we all. That would be a great thread. Commiserate about what haunts us.
Posted By: donsm70 Re: Kimber Montana 7mm-08 - 01/04/22

You got that right!
donsm70
Posted By: Higginez Re: Kimber Montana 7mm-08 - 01/04/22
Seconds
Posted By: longshot3 Re: Kimber Montana 7mm-08 - 01/04/22
Not even lunchtime! Great snag
Posted By: mwarren Re: Kimber Montana 7mm-08 - 01/04/22
Originally Posted by hdk182

Ohhh man do we all. That would be a great thread. Commiserate about what haunts us.

+1 about that being a good thread

Might help to kick off the new year about "the rifle that got away" so it doesn't happen to anyone this year.
Posted By: CootControl Re: Kimber Montana 7mm-08 - 01/04/22
Quit before Model70Fan changes his mind. grin
Posted By: Model70Fan Re: Kimber Montana 7mm-08 - 01/04/22
Didn’t change my mind lol. Had to wake up midway through my slumber to make sure we had a fire then struggled to sleep. Next thing I know it’s lunch time. It’s yours Coot!
Posted By: Tweedyfish Re: Kimber Montana 7mm-08 - 01/04/22
Sweet rig...good grab
Damn, I’d have been all over this, great snag.

@longshot3631, if you sell give me a shout!
Posted By: Switch Re: Kimber Montana 7mm-08 - 01/04/22
Always a brides maid!
Posted By: Model70Fan Re: Kimber Montana 7mm-08 - 01/05/22
Sold to CootControl who now has a nice pair of rifles. Be sure to post pics of dead critters!
Posted By: TheBigSky Re: Kimber Montana 7mm-08 - 01/05/22
Originally Posted by Switch
Always a brides maid!

Now that Model70Fan has sold his I guess it is appropriate to post this to help someone out. There's one for sale on Rokslide at a good price for a face to face deal in Pennsylvania. I'm not sure if Pennsylvania is "Where The Birds Are"; but, it's worth a shot to help a guy out. I don't know the seller; but, here is the link: https://www.rokslide.com/forums/threads/kimber-montana-7mm-08.244907/
This bird’s not there, but I appreciate you pointing it out.
Posted By: CootControl Re: Kimber Montana 7mm-08 - 01/06/22
Thanks Model70Fan. Nice to meet up with a fellow campfire member.
Posted By: Teeder Re: Kimber Montana 7mm-08 - 01/06/22
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
Always a brides maid!

Now that Model70Fan has sold his I guess it is appropriate to post this to help someone out. There's one for sale on Rokslide at a good price for a face to face deal in Pennsylvania. I'm not sure if Pennsylvania is "Where The Birds Are"; but, it's worth a shot to help a guy out. I don't know the seller; but, here is the link: https://www.rokslide.com/forums/threads/kimber-montana-7mm-08.244907/

He's where I'm at. I'd probably buy it just because, but I'm not a member and can't pm him.
Posted By: TheBigSky Re: Kimber Montana 7mm-08 - 01/06/22
Originally Posted by Teeder
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
Always a brides maid!

He's where I'm at. I'd probably buy it just because, but I'm not a member and can't pm him.

If you would like me to facilitate some sort of contact Teeder, just let me know and I'll make it happen.
Posted By: Teeder Re: Kimber Montana 7mm-08 - 01/06/22
Pm sent!
© 24hourcampfire