Home
These are N Frame wood (I think) Square Butt cocobolo grips.

When I bought the M29-2 that the grips were on, the previous owner went into details about them, (extra fancy, etc, etc. I believe he said Hogue?) but that was a long time ago and they have been sitting unused wrapped up in a Crown Royal bag ever since I got it home and replaced them with something else. Anyways, the screw is not with them but those are not hard to acquire.

Shipped price of $80.

CONUS only.

I take Venmo, no paypal. Checks (once cleared) or USPS money orders.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

They do feel very nice on a big old N Frame Square Butt.

Looks like a Hogue Monogrip to me.

I just have to ask...did you buy the Model 29 off a guy named Fred in the Twin Falls area?
That's a Hogue grip with the original finish removed or worn away.
Nope,

Don't know any Freds and I have had this gun a long time. The only Fred I know is a Basset Hound from Smokey and the Bandit! smile
The finish is neither removed, nor worn away crazy
Just the screw missing? Or the screw and the bracket that the screw goes into at the bottom of the frame also missing?
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
The finish is neither removed, nor worn away crazy

Sorry, from the pictures it appeared that it was mostly bare wood. Definitely a Hogue, though, I have several of them.
Hogue uses a wax finish on they’re revolver grips, me personally don’t like it. I had exact same grips for a gp100 and 3 sets of they’re Bisley grips. I wound up sanding them down and applying an oil finish to all of them. And that what these grips look like someone did to them.
They are nice wood grips. GLWYS
Originally Posted by Redbone311
Just the screw missing? Or the screw and the bracket that the screw goes into at the bottom of the frame also missing?

Redbone.

I have the little U shaped bracket.
BUMP
Bump for the swivel that Hamilton Bowen makes for these grips.

https://parts.bowenclassicarms.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=7&products_id=17

Okie John
Dang that's Cool!

Thanks Okie John!

TTT!
Posted By: Huntz Re: Fancy N Frame grips For Sale - 01/14/22
up uP UP WE GO!!
TTT
© 24hourcampfire