Home
Posted By: texken Ruger no. 1 f/s - 01/12/22
this is in the .270 Weatherby Mag, this no 1 could pass for new, not a mark any were. sling swivels, red recoil pad, comes with rings, I bought several years ago, then started having medical issues and never fired it. please for pictures email "[email protected]"
$1075, shipped to your FFL
Posted By: 451whitworth Re: Ruger no. 1 f/s - 01/13/22
PM sent
Posted By: Borchardt Re: Ruger no. 1 f/s - 01/13/22
Oh well.
Posted By: Macs69 Re: Ruger no. 1 f/s - 01/13/22
E-mail doesn’t work
Posted By: cotis Re: Ruger no. 1 f/s - 01/13/22
email sent for photos
Posted By: texken Re: Ruger no. 1 f/s - 01/13/22
Originally Posted by Macs69
E-mail doesn’t work

every one else's is working
Posted By: Legionnaire Re: Ruger no. 1 f/s - 01/13/22
Pics for the OP.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Jgotro Re: Ruger no. 1 f/s - 01/13/22
28” barrel?
spf
Shoot I was interested in this, but was waiting for more photos and info. I too wanted to know barrel length, and photos of the barrel and action. I wanted to see if there was a sling stud on the barrel in front of the forearm. I have never seen a sling stud on the forearm of a #1, is that factory? Would love to see more photos, even from the new buyer
Posted By: hookeye Re: Ruger no. 1 f/s - 01/13/22
Every B model Ive seen has studs.
Posted By: Jim2914 Re: Ruger no. 1 f/s - 01/13/22
Thanks
another poster offered an extra $100. to sell to him. I won't divulge his name, he didn't deserve an answer Folks, that is not my style, past buyers will attest to my honesty, when I say its like new,you can count on it.
Originally Posted by cotis
Shoot I was interested in this, but was waiting for more photos and info. I too wanted to know barrel length, and photos of the barrel and action. I wanted to see if there was a sling stud on the barrel in front of the forearm. I have never seen a sling stud on the forearm of a #1, is that factory? Would love to see more photos, even from the new buyer

my discription "like new and seeing the wood why would you think there would be a problem"
Please don't misunderstand, I certainly did not think there was a problem with the rifle. I don't know everything about Ruger #1s so I was looking for more photos to educate myself in order to decide if it was something i wanted to purchase. I have now learned that this is a "B" rifle with a longer barrel and a longer forend, and as such the swivel mount is on the forend vs. the barrel. Learned something new today.
Congrats on the quick sale, certainly my loss as it is a beautiful rifle. And no, I was not the person offering more money, definitely not my style either.
Posted By: 338reddog Re: Ruger no. 1 f/s - 01/13/22
Man sure wish I had seen this one. I would have bought just for the wood. Assume it looks even better in person. Congrats to the buyer and seller
Posted By: Termite_I Re: Ruger no. 1 f/s - 01/13/22
Beautiful rifle! Those early Red Pads had some nice wood on them. You don't see that much anymore on production rifles, at least I haven't seen it.
Posted By: dale06 Re: Ruger no. 1 f/s - 01/13/22
Originally Posted by texken
another poster offered an extra $100. to sell to him. I won't divulge his name, he didn't deserve an answer Folks, that is not my style, past buyers will attest to my honesty, when I say its like new,you can count on it.

That’s happened to me on this board a couple years ago. I told him it was already sold. Makes you wonder about dealing with a person like that.
Posted By: Macs69 Re: Ruger no. 1 f/s - 01/13/22
Originally Posted by texken
Originally Posted by Macs69
E-mail doesn’t work

every one else's is working

Beautiful rifle. Operator error using the cell got me. Actually tried twice, and got bounce back messages. Should have got back on the dang computer, because I sure am sorry that I missed this one!
Posted By: Benbo Re: Ruger no. 1 f/s - 01/14/22
Wow. Beauty. Wish I’d seen it sooner.
© 24hourcampfire