Home
My wife is with her friend in Charleston, and she (the friend) has some reloading stuff and guns to get rid of.

Not going to get into the middle of some deal (learned my lesson) by posting here.

She needs the name of a reputable FFL who will consign/sell the guns, and resell the primers and reloading stuff.

Please post or PM if you know of someone she should reach out to.
Road trip!
She should call Dave Clark at Druid Hill Armory. He pays cash and will travel to her for the right amount of items.

https://www.druidhillarmory.com/contact-us

Thanks, Dinny
Its just a couple five or six guns and ten thousand or so primers, and a reloading bench and some reloading supplies.

I think Dave would be overkill for this?
Never know. A phone call is cheap. He's been known to travel for stuff before. That's how I met him when I lived in Virginia.

Thanks, Dinny
Is it a couple, five or six guns? Pistols or rifles? How many reloading supplies? I live across the state but may be interested in buying it outright, depending on what she has and the pricing. My brother in law runs a gun range and club in the Upstate, also so I could let him look at the list. I am not a FFL but he obviously is.
PSA has several stores in the area
Originally Posted by 160user
Road trip!

Ok you talked me into it. I’ll drive.
Originally Posted by Larsline
Road trip!

I'll bring the good driving whiskey.
Dave got so much flak last time from bozos here while trying to help a friend sell some estate guns I am sure he just wants to get it to a dealer and be done with it.
Originally Posted by Larsline
Road trip!

I'll bring the good driving whiskey.

Cruise through Virginia and pick me up. I got family down there. Might kill a couple hogs while there
Hog hunting is on my bucket list for sure!
Spence...Bozos? On 24 Hr? Say it isn't so!!!! :-)
What Spence said.

I have thick skin, so it didn't bother me that much, and it worked out OK for Jeff's Aunt. But "once bitten, twice shy" and all that.
Guys, I’m out on this.

The owner is still deciding way forward, And I don’t want to be in the middle.
Can I get in on the road trip with the hog kills? Id be in for some gun and primer purchase too smile
Carolina Rod and Gun Inc
1319 Savannah Hwy, Ste B
Charleston, SC 29407
Open 9:00 am - 5:00 pm

I have done business with this shop. They are good guys and seemed very reputable.
© 24hourcampfire