Home
Nice condition 700 Stainless w/Jeweled bolt and BDL style floor plate. Some minor marks on the metal. Strong rifling, good crown, feeds/fires/extracts perfectly. Solid hunting rifle already setup with silver rings/bases.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I have more pics if you text 406-231-1545

Asking $775 to your FFL
Sweet deal here.
Thinking this is an original BDL SS. Good buy.
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag

It is. The only negative is that it is a “j-lock” for those that care.
Originally Posted by MedRiver
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag

It is. The only negative is that it is a “j-lock” for those that care.

Easily fixed.
Priced right!
Buy this & some partitions. Install your opinion of a rugged scope.

And go kill,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, everything.

I really like that era of Stainless synthetic BDL. I have a 243 & a 25-06 on this configuration. They serve me well.
J locks only need replacing when you hear a lot of crunching when you open the bolt. The crunching is the firing pin spring binding against the side of the bolt body. Bobby Hart told me he had built Many 1000 yd rifles with J locks on them.....remember the crunching sound. Otherwise, there is no problem.

In today's market, this is a $1000 rifle.
Good buy
very nice,hard to find
Great seller. I bought from him and am very pleased.
Text sent
If it is still for sale I will take it.
Can't believe this one is still available
I have the same rifle. Put it in a Bell & Carlson. Reloader 26 with 180 partitions and it shoots itty bitty groups.
Originally Posted by jdunham

Thank You!
Originally Posted by MarkWV

Thank You!

X2!
I was at work..dang it

SOLD
I mis the 7mm saum I had that looked like that. The older BDL SS. I still have an action from a 30-06 like that but I had it single point trued back in the day and had the threads cut 0.010" over so a standard rem take off barrel no longer fits.

I need to just sell that action because I've gone more towards remage barrels on my 700 actions and they don't fit the reputation threads either.

Bb
I'm glad someone bought that. I went to bed last night thinking about it, telling myself that I had no use whatsoever for a 30-06, but knowing it was a very good deal on a very good rifle. Had it still been available this morning, I'd probably pulled the trigger and bought it.
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I mis the 7mm saum I had that looked like that. The older BDL SS.
Bb

I have one in 7 RSAUM, very fine rifle.
© 24hourcampfire