Home
Another 'Fire member did a little pay-it-forward for me on something I needed, and I told him I'd do the same for another.

I'm offering a free Wusthof Knife to a young person who enjoys spending time in the outdoors and could get some real use out of it. This knife is of high quality and in very good condition. I ask that this go to someone who truly needs it and not to someone who will resell it for a profit. I'd like to see pics of the person with their new knife but it's not required. I trust members here will do the right thing, so the first "I'll take it" gets it.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
I have a young man that I’m mentoring in Hunting. I’ll take it. That’s a very nice gesture. I’ll see if we can get a photo.
Good deal,
Very nice
That looks like a great knife to start someone on. I have a little buddy from church that I take hunting some times. May have to look i to getting him one of these.
Originally Posted by Sakohunter264
I have a young man that I’m mentoring in Hunting. I’ll take it. That’s a very nice gesture. I’ll see if we can get a photo.

The knife is yours. Shoot me a PM with your address and I'll get it headed your way.
Cool gesture
Very nice!
That would make any young outdoorsman proud. Very nice gesture.
Very nice
Cool deal, SP
Very nice, good job.
Great gesture
Nice!
awesome gesture.. thanks
© 24hourcampfire