Home
Posted By: Remington6MM Marlin 39A Golden - 01/20/22
I'm selling my Marlin 39a Golden.
I would rather stay in Western Washington and avoid the shipping hassle. I live in the South Snohomish County area.
It's a nice little rifle, but I'm more into knife making nowadays and want to buy some grinding equipment.
I'm asking $875. I will text you as many pictures as you need.

Thank you,

W. Bill
Posted By: lubbockdave Re: Marlin 39A Golden - 01/20/22
If you change your mind about shipping I would like to buy this. Depending on the particulars
Posted By: Remington6MM Re: Marlin 39A Golden - 01/21/22
This little Marlin is sold to a great guy.
Thank you for your interest.
Posted By: robertham1 Re: Marlin 39A Golden - 01/21/22
Pics for the OP

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Posted By: Onpoint Re: Marlin 39A Golden - 01/21/22
These are cool little rimfires. I have 6 or 7 of them in different configurations.
Posted By: jertex Re: Marlin 39A Golden - 01/21/22
Someone needs to snag this rifle, I doubt if Ruger will ever get around to making any more of these rifles and they are the best all-around .22 ever made, IMO. I have several versions that I've accumulated to hand down to kids & grandkids and they're all special rifles, especially these pre-crossbolt safety models. The crossbolt safety models have that rebounding hammer mechanism and I had one & didn't like how it shot. Someone will be very happy with this one.
Posted By: Barney_Fife Re: Marlin 39A Golden - 01/21/22
Originally Posted by jertex
Someone needs to snag this rifle, I doubt if Ruger will ever get around to making any more of these rifles and they are the best all-around .22 ever made, IMO. I have several versions that I've accumulated to hand down to kids & grandkids and they're all special rifles, especially these pre-crossbolt safety models. The crossbolt safety models have that rebounding hammer mechanism and I had one & didn't like how it shot. Someone will be very happy with this one.

Originally Posted by Remington6MM
This little Marlin is sold to a great guy.
Thank you for your interest.

Looks like it's done been had......but not by me.
Posted By: Redbone311 Re: Marlin 39A Golden - 01/21/22
I’ll take it if it’s not already sold!
Thank you, but it sold yesterday.
The .44 stainless JM stamped Marlin is still for sale. $1,900.
© 24hourcampfire