Home
Two lots of once fired .45 ACP brass sorted by headstamp, deprimed and cleaned. This is not random range pickup brass, my friend's son has a .45 pistol and they would collect the factory brass they fired and give it to me.

- 264 Winchester cases
- 289 Federal cases

Price is $50 shipped for either lot packed in a small flat rate box. First I'll take it gets it, no trades needed. USPS money order or your personal check is fine.
I was asked if these take large or small pistol primers which I had assumed they all took large. But some of the Federal brass uses LP and some SP. The 15 random Winchester cases I checked all used LP primers.

I'll check each and every case tomorrow and put up a count of each. Thanks to the poster who asked this question - all my life I'd only used LP in the .45 ACP and hadn't noticed that some started using SP.
New counts.

264 Winchester cases, all large pistol

253 Federal cases with large pistol pockets
36 Federal cases with small pistol pockets.

Same price - either lot of Winchester or Federal cases (with the large pistol pockets) are $50 shipped. If you want the small pistol Federal cases just let me know and I'll put them in a plastic bag and throw them in with the others.
I will take these
Pm sent
Is GBOB taking all the cases? If not I'll take the other large pistol pockets left
Yes, he took the whole lot.

These are sold pending funds.

Thank you!
© 24hourcampfire