Home
walnut hinged floor plate. 270 and 30-06
Pm me info if you have them to part with and figure out what you want for them
Yep, I'm interested as well in that 270.
Just sold my 7mm-08 dbm mountain new in box on gun broker it brought $1600 I had no reserve and started the bid at .01
It may be time to sell my CDL 7-08.
I saw 2 NIB Remington 700 XCR’s at a gun shop today. They have been sitting on the shelves for years. $899

7mm-08
I asked the same question here what it was worth and the general consensus was 1300-1400 so the fire wasn’t far off at all!
Originally Posted by Gristle
I saw 2 NIB Remington 700 XCR’s at a gun shop today. They have been sitting on the shelves for years. $899

7mm-08

You should go back and buy them both.
grin
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

7mm-08

You should go back and buy them both.
grin

No shït.

Is anyone else sick of all the good stuff being in Tennessee...
Originally Posted by rc82bttb
walnut hinged floor plate. 270 and 30-06

Truly NIB with box?
I’d think depending on vintage and condition possibly north of $1500 on gunbroker.

7mm-08

Yes, those are well worth the price. What part of Tn?
Yes both are brand new old stock. These didn’t have the little square code thing on the receiver or bolt cut. Stainless XCR coating.
I recently sold a 280 DBM for $1600. It was not NIB, but 98 or 99 percent condition.
donsm70
I saw one at a recent gun show exactly as yours with scope.$1600 also

I’m hanging onto my LSS in 280. Just put a Triggertech in it today.
Originally Posted by stang5021
Just sold my 7mm-08 dbm mountain new in box on gun broker it brought $1600 I had no reserve and started the bid at .01

Dayum. Might be time to send my 7-08 mountain rifle that's nestled in a Mc Millan chassis down the road.
Originally Posted by Torqued

Dayum. Might be time to send my 7-08 mountain rifle that's nestled in a Mc Millan chassis down the road.

Now is the time you get stupid money for your guns that’s for sure.
Originally Posted by Torqued

Imo, that would be a bad move.
Maybe time to sell my 257 bob CDL?
© 24hourcampfire