Home
I was cleaning up some reloading stuff and found a partial box, I think there is 10/12 in the original box, the box is not pristine but it says accelerators on the end. Do any of you have any interest, make me a reasonable offer and they could be yours.
Guess not.
Like this ?
They are cool in concept, but I think they fell short in accuracy.

Attached picture E59BF969-42DE-4480-93EB-2CE417977A30.jpeg
i have a box or two in the basement... anybody know how they shoot, accuracy wise ?...
Originally Posted by 7mm_Loco
i have a box or two in the basement... anybody know how they shoot, accuracy wise ?...

Ive got them in 30-06 , 30-30 and something else i don't recall. They shoot minute of coyote at about 200 yards . Not overly impressed. More of a collector thing anymore. I remember seeing some old articles that said they shot pretty well in some rifles
Yea they are just a novelty thing , we tried them, I remember the anti's calling them " killer" bullets because there was no rifling on the bullets, making then untraceable, from my experience , you would want to be real close to your intended victim.
I bought a box of them back in the eighties! I wish they still made them.
I bought a box in 30-06 about 20 yrs ago. Shot 3 rounds at 100 yards. Group was about 10” and I remember the barrel being extremely hot. Never shot another
© 24hourcampfire