Home
Long story short: couldn't find what I was looking for, bought this instead, then found what I was looking for (always seems to happen that way...).

Rifle is in overall great shape. Factory floated, nicely jeweled bolt (super slick), accutrigger, etc. Looks to hardly been shot, if at all.

Don't have the box but will ship in a hard case, UPS, with tracking and insurance.

When I first purchased it, I started tracking down extra mags (this uses the steel bottomed DBM, no plastic). I have 1 extra in hand and a second on the way (will ship separately USPS immediately upon arrival).

So, for the rifle, 2 extra mags (for a total of 3), and the insured ride in a hard case, the price is $840. Lower 48 only and no CA. Check or USPSMO and will ship to your FFL when it clears. Please claim *here* and then send a PM with details.

Thanks y'all.

(Photos up a little later this AM when I get to the computer.)

Promised pics.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Very nice.
were long action even on a 243?
Originally Posted by blairvt
were long action even on a 243?

No! It's a short. Blame that one on my typing skills not Savage! Correcting now.
Originally Posted by hazer
Very nice.

Thanks, hazer. I'm sure I'll end up regretting selling... these have become pretty hard to track down lately and the mags are very scarce (so I think 3 is a solid future stockpile).
This is a beautiful gun and if it is like any SAVAGE I have ever owned it's a heck of a shooter...GLWS
Originally Posted by jry444
This is a beautiful gun and if it is like any SAVAGE I have ever owned it's a heck of a shooter...GLWS

Appreciate it! I was surprised at how difficult they are to track down, even on Gunbroker.
Bump for a beautiful gun
Thanks y'all. Up for the late night crowd.
Let's shake things up this AM: rifle and 2 extra mags shipped for $800.
Might have a local sale. Temporarily paused. Will reopen if it falls through or terms change.
Gents -- my local sale never worked out (got ghosted after I thought we'd come to terms, actually), then got slammed with work, but finally getting back to this rifle.

The rifle, 2 extra mags (3 total), and 2 extra sets of action screws (Savage customer service is awesome, in case you're wondering)... shipped and insured in the hard case to your FFL for $835. (Same terms as above, lower 48 and no CA, etc.)

Thanks y'all.
Bump for a real beauty and great shooter at a great price.
Thanks, L2H. Up for the AM crowd.
Bump for the afternoon.
Up for the night crowd.
AM bump
Tag
$825 shipped!
Really nice gun, but I need to point out one thing. Usually when someone goes down on the price they don’t go back up. Did I miss something that was added for a price increase?
Might be something.to do with the number of mags??
Buck - the first price drop was weeks ago, ad was paused due to what looked like a local sale, then just restarted at slightly less than original price. I needed to sell it more then than now, hence the tweak.

Lots of sellers do "Saturday only" or temporary/time-limited reductions... really up to the individual. That said, you're welcome to privately make an offer if you're really this interested in the rifle. Just shoot me a PM.
Thanks Clockwork, I am actually thinking on it!
Originally Posted by Buck720
Thanks Clockwork, I am actually thinking on it!

Worst I can say is no!
Morning bump!
Up for the evening shoppers.
AM up
$820 shipped
Up for the evening crew.
Steel or plastic trigger guard?
Steel. Mags are metal as well.
Morning bump
Evening up!
$810 shipped -- bottom pricing before just keeping it!
Evening bump!
Up for the morning crowd!

(also crosslisted as of this morning!)
$800 shipped.
(Still for sale. Done with local buyers. Somehow less reliable than guys hundreds of miles away online...)
Evening bump. Happy to send along new photos. Just send me a PM.
$800 shipped for rifle and extra mags in hard case with insurance!
Evening bump!
Up for the AM crowd
TTT
PM bump
$795 shipped - FINAL REDUCTION!
TTT
^^^
Up for the evening
AM bump
^^^
So tempting
Afternoon bump
Up for the evening. Rifle, extra mags, shipped/insured in a hard case. $795
^^^
Back to the top. Could ship on Thursday via UPS.
Tempting
Originally Posted by hikerbum
Tempting

Happy to text additional pics if interested.
Up for the night crowd.
TTT
^^^
© 24hourcampfire