Home
Cleaning out the "shop[" freezer for a friend's wife Ziploc bagged are 5- Copperhead snakes and 1 Western Diamondback snake. copperheads are 16-24" long and 3/4"-over 1" diameter, Diamondback looks to be between 2 and 3 feet and 1 1/2" diameter. Best guess is frozen 1 1/2- 2 years. I will ship on my dime, triple ziploc bagged and in a foam lined box with freezer packs, if someone can use them for ???

Alan Nelson 512-963-2015

**NOT FOR SALE-GIVING THEM AWAY***
'
BECAUSE APPARENTLY THE "WOKE FIRE WEASELS" CAN'T READ/COMPREHEND WHAT THEY ARE READING
I have seen it all now. Selling used snakes on the fire. smile
Good soup
This is a first!
***********************WTF *********** Who are these people, What planet do they come from?
Trad archers would probably love the skins for bow limbs, but I'm not interested in skinning any more snakes. Try the leatherwall trad classifieds.
There's a guy on the fire that wants copper head skins, can't remember who he is tho, they make good backing for a self bow.
don't see this everyday, is it legal to ship across state lines
They must be showing some freezer burn by now.

does the vortex warranty cover these?
I'll take em looking for a project to do.
Hat bands, limb covers, knife handles. I've got one hanging I need to put on a hat.
Don't get caught with the rattle snake in texas I'm pretty sure they are protected and it's a big fine if you are caught with one
My mistake it would be fine to have them in texas
Originally Posted by rodman
My mistake it would be fine to have them in texas

Thanks for the clarification, Karen.
© 24hourcampfire