Home
Posted By: 444Matt FS: Forbes 24B early model - 01/26/22
Forbes 24B 270, has been to Melvin’s shop to have stock painted, has Timney trigger. Great shooter.
$1300 shipped without scope.

Scope mounted is Vortex Razor hd lh 1.5-8x32 will include scope for total price of $1650 shipped not interested in selling scope without rifle.

Pics of gun only:

https://imgur.com/gallery/zGMCyfh

Pictures from the field including scope:

https://imgur.com/gallery/reltEtW
Wow, what a giveaway! That's a very early model.
Posted By: gene270 Re: FS: Forbes 24B early model - 01/26/22
with Melvins new rifles prices getting these reworked by NULA is a bargain
Posted By: 444Matt Re: FS: Forbes 24B early model - 01/26/22
It’s an excellent rifle but I’ve chance at a 7.3 power stroke and need to free up some extra down payment money.
22 or 24 "
I’ll take it, don’t worry. Send info and will get it squared away.
Good deal
That is the best deal I've seen in months.
Sako...you are getting all the deals lately on nice rifles. Missed by 3 minutes. Nice snag. 2nds.
Lubbockdave beat everyone via pm sorry guys rifle and scope spf. Bought it at a fair price from a member here, only right to do the same.
Posted By: Dinny Re: FS: Forbes 24B early model - 01/26/22
Originally Posted by CarolinaHunter
That is the best deal I've seen in months.

I agree. Practically gave it away for pennies on the dollar!
Originally Posted by 444Matt
Lubbockdave beat everyone via pm sorry guys rifle and scope spf. Bought it at a fair price from a member here, only right to do the same.

I don’t agree as an I’ll take it now trumps! Just putting in my two cents. I was the first to commit, and it stings badly for guys that post up without a hassle.
His I’ll take it pm came before your post on the thread. Sorry man

I ask you to talk to him about it. It’s not how things are done. He needed to post an I’ll take it. This the rifle is sold to me. Ask others here. And lubbalock knows the rules.
Posted By: EdM Re: FS: Forbes 24B early model - 01/26/22
Originally Posted by Sakohunter264

I don’t agree as an I’ll take it now trumps! Just putting in my two cents. I was the first to commit, and it stings badly for guys that post up without a hassle.

Where does the ad say that? Clearly you weren't the first to commit...
Posted By: Dude270 Re: FS: Forbes 24B early model - 01/26/22

I ask you to talk to him about it. It’s not how things are done. He needed to post an I’ll take it. This the rifle is sold to me. Ask others here. And lubbalock knows the rules.

The OP's ad doesn't say "first public I'll take it wins".

A guy beat you to it by saying he would take it via pm. I agree he should have posted it in the thread after but whatever. No need for sour grapes
Originally Posted by EdM

Read my post, i was first to commit the way one is supposed to.
Dave PM’d to confirm barbell length then once I replied he replied with an I’ll take it literally a minute before your I’ll take it post on the thread. Not trying to cause a ruckus or hurt feelings, but imo he was first.
I’ll sell you a 7.3 lol. I used to own that rifle. It’s a very good deal to whoever gets it.
Originally Posted by EdM

Read my post, i was first to commit the way one is supposed to.

His gun, his sale, his rules. You sound like a little fockin kid man, grow up.
I told you before we have very similar tastes 😂
Dave PM’d to confirm barbell length then once I replied he replied with an I’ll take it literally a minute before your I’ll take it post on the thread. Not trying to cause a ruckus or hurt feelings, but imo he was first.

It’s just BS. Dave knows to post an I’ll take it and I posted an official rule here. Please consider this sir. It’s the right thing to do.
Posted By: EdM Re: FS: Forbes 24B early model - 01/26/22

It’s just BS. Dave knows to post an I’ll take it and I posted an official rule here. Please consider this sir. It’s the right thing to do.

Reconsider? Official rule? You lost whiner. Likely not the first time...

Can you post a link to the official rules? I need to brush up on them. Thanks.
Originally Posted by CootControl

Can you post a link to the official rules? I need to brush up on them. Thanks.

There are no such things here. Alot of things are sold via PM here.
Many things, rifles included, are sold in the Campfire classifieds via PM. I can easily understand someone not wanting whoever has an internet connection to know what firearms they buy.

RS
Posted By: Lawdwaz Re: FS: Forbes 24B early model - 01/26/22
Wow...........over a rifle?

It ain't like it was a coin flip in a playoff football game. LOL
What a clusterfuck.
Originally Posted by 257heaven
What a clusterfuck.

And I mean a total clusterfuckin clusterfuck.
We need a callout thread! Haven't had a good one for a while now. Always worth the price of admission to the show! Popcorn anyone?
Posted By: Onpoint Re: FS: Forbes 24B early model - 01/26/22
What a clusterfuck.

Yep you got that right!!! That was a total embarrassment!!!!
Needs some cheese with that wine.
Posted By: Dude270 Re: FS: Forbes 24B early model - 01/26/22
Originally Posted by Onpoint
What a clusterfuck.

Only one person needs to be embarrassed about their actions here
Posted By: DBrink Re: FS: Forbes 24B early model - 01/26/22
I would say congrats to Dave!!
What a clusterfuck.

A clusterfuckin clusterfuck of a clusterfuck!!
Posted By: wrgale Re: FS: Forbes 24B early model - 01/26/22
This is hilarious. What a joke get over it. I called Cabelas about a gun this weekend and they sold it from under me to a person in the store. Oh well, life goes on lol.
Posted By: Mull Re: FS: Forbes 24B early model - 01/26/22
Yeap Seems This Clusterfuck is Fu cked... Ive Sold Alot On Here.First One With a I'll Take It ,By Time Stamp Gets it. Where it's A P.M. Phone Call Or Carrier Pigeon..And All Over A 270.can You Imgain if it was in a Real Caliber...
What a clusterfuck.

A clusterfuckin clusterfuck of a clusterfuck!!

Really? I thought it was pretty straight forward. A deal was reached via PM before a public I'll take it came in. Happens all the time. Just without all the whining by everyone that missed out on the deal.
Posted By: Onpoint Re: FS: Forbes 24B early model - 01/26/22
This rules thing kills me. The seller makes the rules!!! His [bleep] his rules!!!
Let’s put this to bed folks. No reason to drag on. Matt444 is a good dude, nobody is questioning that. It’s just that why even post something if you don’t want people to respond publicly. It’s like shooting blindly in the dark. There will be plenty of other deals.
Posted By: Kaleb Re: FS: Forbes 24B early model - 01/26/22
Let’s put this to bed folks. No reason to drag on. Matt444 is a good dude, nobody is questioning that. It’s just that why even post something if you don’t want people to respond publicly. It’s like shooting blindly in the dark. There will be plenty of other deals.

The only thing you’re correct about is nobody is questioning Matt except you and that there will be plenty of other deals.

It’s also a exaggeration you are cooking up about the rules and asking why post it if you don’t want people to respond publicly. He never said that. If your I’ll take it should have been first you would be getting the gun and not making yourself look so silly.
© 24hourcampfire