Home
Friends,

I have available some heavy hard cast +P loads for the 9mm. These are 148 grain hard cast flat points. They run 1,100 FPS from a Glock 17 in testing. These are heavy penetrators. The brass is new Starline and will be shipped in either MTM or Berry's 100 round plastic ammo boxes.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I have EIGHT 100 round boxes available.

Price includes shipping and insurance. It will be shipped Ground, UPS.

It is $105 for 100 rounds to your door, which after S&I works out to about $40 per box of 50.

**** No, I don't sell them in boxes of 20. The shipping (not to mention packaging) is so costly that it makes no sense to do so.

Post the amount you want followed with a PM, so I can keep track please.

I have ONLY 800 rounds (8- 100 round boxes) of this available, ready to ship, as of today.

I actually have more ammo produced but am waiting on ammo boxes to arrive. (Always waiting on boxes....)

I take venmo, USPS Money order, or checks (once cleared by the bank). I do not take paypal. I am working on a website, and should have it up soon.

JWP475 bought some and sent me this text about the ammo:

You have to be 21 since it is handgun ammo. Will only ship to places where legal and it is your responsibility to know your local laws. No shipping to restricted states or jurisdictions. CONUS only, and I do not ship to, MA, DC, CT, CA or other locations with restrictions.

BEFORE YOU SEND A PM, READ THE FAQS PLEASE.

FAQs/Answers to FAQs

YES, I am a licensed manufacturer of ammunition.
NO, These are not "re-loads" this is new manufactured ammunition, using new components.
NO, I am not interested in trades of old brass.
NO, for a multitude of reasons I do not disclose what powder types or amounts are used in the manufacturing of the ammunition.
NO, I am not currently producing any rifle ammunition.
NO, returns of ammunition are not accepted. Know what you are ordering, before you order.

Thank you
Great ammo. Shoots extremely well out of my glock 19x and 43x. Very good penetrating rounds and well built!!
[bleep] your cover, [bleep] you, and [bleep] the guy behind you smile

Nice ammo!
Originally Posted by cotis

grin
Originally Posted by cotis

Nice ammo!

Thats funny!

600 rounds left!!
Hits the same poi as my 124gr +p hst self defense load. When I get to the farm I just switch magazines to this. Easy peasy. Recoil was less than I was expecting too
I'll take 100 . Pm incoming
500 rounds left!
If I shot one of those out of my little Sig 365XL, I'd have to go find the pistol afterwards :-)
I'll take 100 rounds Mac.
PM on the way.
Great Ted, I’ve been wanting to try some of these. I’ll take 200 rds. Thank you. Byron
200 rounds left (until I get more boxes)

smile
BUMP!
UPPPP
I will take the last 200. I will send a USPS money order tomorrow.

Dean
They are yours Dean.

I have more, simply waiting on boxes, which seems to be the story of my life. Always waiting on one component or another!

The last of the 9s are SOLD (for now)!!
Friends,

After filling backorders and getting the boxes I was waiting on, I have SEVEN 100 round boxes left.

700 rounds are available at this time.

Please refer to the original post for any questions.
200 please and thank you..Hopefully you still have my address...If not let me know and I will P/m to you, Paul
Ran a few through a G17 and 48 this evening. Good ammo, seems to shoot the same place as my normal 124 gr HSTs
SGT.

200 rounds.

Got it.

500 rounds left
Originally Posted by Troutnut
Ran a few through a G17 and 48 this evening. Good ammo, seems to shoot the same place as my normal 124 gr HSTs

Are you shooting them through a factory Glock barrel?
Originally Posted by remingtonman

17 has a Lone wolf barrel but the 48 is stock . Never had a problem shooting hard cast through Glocks as long as they're cleaned regularly.

Thanks Trout

It has been a very popular round. I know a few dudes that have chosen to just carry this in place of traditional JHPs due to the ability to punch through barriers.

There is a difference between a hard cast bullet and a regular lead bullet. I have shot far more than 100K hard cast bullets in various stock Glock barrels in the last 30 years and never had an issue.

For many years I shot USPSA and used a couple different G21s. One particular gun (my early Gen 3 G21) saw more than 50K of hard cast bullets, through the years of competition and teaching. Shot literal bucket loads of 200 grain SWCs though it:

I am. Wont hurt a thing
I will take 100, those should be sweet for my AKV home defence load
I'll take 200. Sending PM.
200 rounds of Hard Cast Flat Point 9mm remain!
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush

I'll take them. I carry these daily
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush

I'll take them. I carry these daily

They are yours!

I will get them on the way to you tomorrow.

These rounds are my primary carry loads as well. They simply perform way above their weight class.

ALL THE 9MM IS SOLD!!
© 24hourcampfire