Home
Can get more pics for those interested. Crew cab, lariat, 86000 miles, beautiful green. 4” procomp lift, removable fifth wheel. I’m wanting out of the diesel game. Interested in 1/2 ton trucks, tahoes, maybe Tacomas. $30,000

Attached picture 093F2B0F-D6DC-4839-9045-5AF9D8235365.jpeg
That’ll sell quick.
Stick or automatic ?
Auto
S&B cold air intake, 8 position tuner. Both installed in last 500 miles. Tri fold 100 access tonneau. Spray in liner.

Attached picture 143FE3A9-4ACF-4EA7-93A5-5F9D93141B8C.jpeg
Attached picture BE59CE78-F561-4597-93E1-F06BE8EDCBA3.jpeg
Tired of local dealers offering me $16000.

Attached picture BBEBDB94-C10E-4473-8680-83D24AB5F9C6.jpeg
Attached picture D8690C90-99C5-4ED8-B490-71F110E4BC96.jpeg
Best diesel Ford never built. I love my '99.

That low mileage 7.3 should sell quickly.
Which nula does it come with?
😉
Lol for the right price maybe, just maybe, one of them!
Shipping is going to be a deal breaker. 😔
I bought one just like that brand new in 2002.
If I recall correctly, the sticker price was $36K

Wish I still had it. One of the best trucks I ever owned.
Originally Posted by longshot3631

What a bunch of scumbags, I'll give you 20k straight cash.
Originally Posted by Bigvalleyboy

What a bunch of scumbags, I'll give you 20k straight cash.

That’s a good down payment.
I am having a heck of a time figuring out if this is a long bed or short. Guessing 6.5'?

Any rust?

Ever had any injector work done?
Sorry. Yes 6.5’ No rust. Put new glow plugs in when I got it back in September/October. Otherwise, no.
Oh I have factory wheels also.
Great looking truck!!!
Little bias since I have the same 7.3. Year, model and color! All stock other than 4” lift with 169k miles. Great trucks!
Talking with my buddy other day about considering selling it and he asked what price I was thinking.
Told him 15k and he said too cheap and be sure because would go quick. Still on fence but they are in high demand.
Good luck with sell. Very nice !
2000 f250 Lariat 4wd standard with 447,000 miles here. Call me a dumbass but $40,000 cash wouldn't buy mine. Paid $34,915.05 new for it. Thought I had lost my mind at the time. It sure has been a good one!
I had an 01 f250 and an 02 f350. Sure wish I had either back!!
Damn, I miss my 2001 F250 7.3L. MTG
What part of West Va?
Originally Posted by maknwakes
Great looking truck!!!
Little bias since I have the same 7.3. Year, model and color! All stock other than 4” lift with 169k miles. Great trucks!
Talking with my buddy other day about considering selling it and he asked what price I was thinking.
Told him 15k and he said too cheap and be sure because would go quick. Still on fence but they are in high demand.

If I buy the truck do I get a deal on 2 S&W attack kits ? 😁
Originally Posted by AdamT204
What part of West Va?

Southern WV, Princeton
Originally Posted by MARCEL
Originally Posted by maknwakes
Great looking truck!!!

If I buy the truck do I get a deal on 2 S&W attack kits ? 😁

I don’t have any kits! Lol I wish I had a 460!
Loved my 2003. Put 280k miles on that truck. GLWS
Great rig for someone with a camper
still running a 2001 f350 7.3 with 221k wouldn't consider selling it. only rust is on the passenger side front tow hook !
Great looking truck, great engine and no rust.......win, win, win!!!
Easy decision these days.
Fuel Mileage?
How many owners?
Any leaks whatsoever?
Originally Posted by screaminweasil
Fuel Mileage?
How many owners?
Any leaks whatsoever?

17 mpg, I am the third owner. Had some leaks on antifreeze then changed thermostat which turned into entire water pump. So now no leaks. Has some play in steering when driving. It may be the lift or it may need some steering gear box work.
Great rig, Bud has one with manual shift he bought new, must have 300 thousand miles on it, still going strong, my '06 dodge has 215 thou, a guy offered me 35K for it a couple months ago, think i gave 46,500 cash for it new, your price is more than fair, new rigs have sensors on top of sensors, i dont want a brand new pickup truck.
Fuel Mileage?
How many owners?
Any leaks whatsoever?

17 mpg, I am the third owner. Had some leaks on antifreeze then changed thermostat which turned into entire water pump. So now no leaks. Has some play in steering when driving. It may be the lift or it may need some steering gear box work.

Three owners, with a little seat, brake pedal, steering wheel wear along with steering gear box wear with less than a 100k?
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
My 1999 with 250k and so far put three sets of batteries, needs a fourth set, changed the hoses, belt, fluids and windshield wipers. Best truck ever.
Can get more pics for those interested. Crew cab, lariat, 86000 miles, beautiful green. 4” procomp lift, removable fifth wheel. I’m wanting out of the diesel game. Interested in 1/2 ton trucks, tahoes, maybe Tacomas. $30,000

I just check kelly blue book and its value is 17000.00. If a person was to buy this pickup at 30,000.00 and put full coverage insurance on it and get in a wreck. The insurance company will only give you book value. I know because Im going thru a mess right now. My insurance company will only pay book value. And I could sell it for 5000.00 over book value.
Originally Posted by 1lessdog

I just check kelly blue book and its value is 17000.00. If a person was to buy this pickup at 30,000.00 and put full coverage insurance on it and get in a wreck. The insurance company will only give you book value. I know because Im going thru a mess right now. My insurance company will only pay book value. And I could sell it for 5000.00 over book value.

Our the insurance company did a market analysis and we were more than happy with the payout on my son's 06 lbz. I'd sure ask for a market analysis or do one yourself.
Does it have a receiver hitch mounted under the bumper?
Probably wouldn't be lucky enough to already have a gooseneck hitch installed?
Is the driver's seat getting squishy yet?

If this rig had a clutch pedal I'd probably already be headed out to have a peek at it.
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Fuel Mileage?
How many owners?
Any leaks whatsoever?

Three owners, with a little seat, brake pedal, steering wheel wear along with steering gear box wear with less than a 100k?
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
My 1999 with 250k and so far put three sets of batteries, needs a fourth set, changed the hoses, belt, fluids and windshield wipers. Best truck ever.

I'm not sure where you're going with that but here is what I can tell you. I bought it from a guy I work with loosely. He bought it from a guy in Ohio. The previous owner had it for 5 years and it sat in his driveway and he didn't drive it much. His words were, it was a pavement pounder. He put approximately 15,000 miles. It's 20 years old and I have put some work into it. Batteries are new within a year. Starter is new in October. I'm not trying to fool anyone here, just offer a good truck to someone who needs it. It recently got a new tie rod and leaf spring bushings. All work done at a local garage.
Originally Posted by muleshoe
Does it have a receiver hitch mounted under the bumper?
Probably wouldn't be lucky enough to already have a gooseneck hitch installed?
Is the driver's seat getting squishy yet?

If this rig had a clutch pedal I'd probably already be headed out to have a peek at it.

No receiver hitch under the bumper. Does have removable fifth wheel hitch with it. Driver seat foam is good. Some squishy but lots of life left.
Evening bump
Ttt
I still can't believe this has not sold already. Thirty Thousand Dollars and no/100 makes it sounds like such a good deal....
Is it a 7.3L?
Originally Posted by Ranger6
Is it a 7.3L?

Cmon man
Well title says 7.3, but it’s badged wrong? So that’s why I was asking?
Maybe that’s a CA thing.
Yeah, I thought it was a 6.7 badge too.
Yes it’s a 7.3. I think it was rebadged prior to me owning. Badges are the 6.7 design but say 7.3.

Attached picture 15517EDD-5AC6-4047-9F54-FB58D767AF1D.jpeg
All cleaned up

Attached picture D16C6718-E4D6-4CAC-94D2-5A77C74BE873.jpeg
Attached picture FB93F95E-9829-4BE7-8EAC-D65C1B625BBC.jpeg
Great truck!!
Ttt posted on local Facebook. Lots of attention but not trades or buyers yet.
Still for sale
These are great trucks. I bought one yesterday from my cousin which purchased it new in 2002. Only 124k miles.
These are prolly the most dependable diesels to date
Good luck with sale
© 24hourcampfire