Home

Just pulled them out to look at. I dont know if they are reloaded or original. Looking at them there are 2 different grain bullets. I took a few pictures so you can see what is there. I noticed on some of the cases that the primer has been removed.
There are 43 loaded, 32 empty, 2 cases that look to have been trimmed and 3 that have distortion at the top of the necks. Let me know if any other pics are needed.

I looked at new prices and am seeing $10 a round for ammo and $3.75-$4 for cases. I realize this isnt new and there is more to consider.
I am thinking $350 plus shipping but if you think that is out of line and can show me something to back up a lower price I will definitely reconsider.

Right now I have been contacted by PM and that person is first in line.

Attached picture Sharps 1.jpg
Attached picture Sharps 2.jpg
Posted By: Black_ice Re: Any interest? - 02/05/22
Be a gentleman and put specific info in your thread title.
Posted By: Sharps1874 Re: Any interest? - 02/05/22
I am interested in 50/140 Sharps ammmo/brass
Posted By: steveredd1 Re: Any interest? - 02/05/22
Originally Posted by Black_ice

Why?
Posted By: logger Re: Any interest? - 02/05/22
It will help to determine if there is any interest.
Posted By: AdamT204 Re: Any interest? - 02/05/22
No thanks, I’ve got plenty of Sharpies.
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Any interest? - 02/05/22
Do you have those in red?
Posted By: 257heaven Re: Any interest? - 02/05/22
Originally Posted by AdamT204
No thanks, I’ve got plenty of Sharpies.

😂😂😂
Posted By: mjac Re: Any interest? - 02/05/22
Originally Posted by steveredd1

Why?

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/faq
Posted By: HunterShooter58 Re: Any interest? - 02/05/22
Is this still available?
Posted By: steveredd1 Re: Any interest? - 02/05/22
I found my new selling platform on here, that's if I ever sell anything on here
Posted By: IHntnFsh Re: Any interest? - 02/05/22

Your absolutely right. I thought about that after I went to bed last night.
Fixed it!
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Any interest? - 02/05/22
Originally Posted by IHntnFsh

Your absolutely right. I thought about that after I went to bed last night.
Fixed it!

Ballpark count and price would be helpful.
Posted By: Sharps1874 Re: Any interest? - 02/05/22
Talley and price?
Just pulled them out to look at. I dont know if they are reloaded or original. Looking at them there are 2 different grain bullets. I took a few pictures so you can see what is there. I noticed on some of the cases that the primer has been removed.
There are 43 loaded, 32 empty, 2 cases that look to have been trimmed and 3 that have distortion at the top of the necks. Let me know if any other pics are needed.
I'll research for a price.

Attached picture Sharps 1.jpg
Attached picture Sharps 2.jpg
I apologize for not being better prepared. More info in original post.

I get the comment but I spend way too much time on a couple other forums. I really should cut back on my time there also. That said I have spent a ton of time reading posts on here and have made some pretty sizeable purchases from members on here including a rifle for my son and a nice scope for myself. So I'm not just on here for sales!
Originally Posted by IHntnFsh

I get the comment but I spend way too much time on a couple other forums. I really should cut back on my time there also. That said I have spent a ton of time reading posts on here and have made some pretty sizeable purchases from members on here including a rifle for my son and a nice scope for myself. So I'm not just on here for sales!

PM to you
Saved you some time and effort.

Count is 35 EMPTY and 2 cut short (They don't count). half are corroded.............
43 LOADED (not shootable because nobody knows what is in them)............

Now we just need a price.

I will give you $50.00 shipped for the works and not charge anything for pulling the lead..........
Thank you for the very generous offer! grin
I will pass for now.

I would never want to sell something that could be a hazard to another person. I did some research and decided to try to clean some of the worst cases that I could quickly pull out.

4 of these I did a quick vinegar and salt soak. Then a real good rinse with soapy water. I realize some people don't like this method but I have seen lots of posts saying it's OK if not soaked too long. I also read that the military did it for years.

The 2 pieces in the first picture are some of the worst.
I just used Brasso and metal polish on those. I didn't touch the base of the 1 piece so I could see the difference after cleaning and a quick polish.

The rest I did a quick polish on also. I can see absolutely no pitting or defects that I think would be cause for concern.

Here are the before and after pics.

Attached picture 20220205_174802.jpg
Attached picture 20220205_185733.jpg
The piece on the right in the first picture is the second piece from the left in the second picture.
Yes.
Upon further review I am willing to come down significantly. $150 plus shipping O.B.O.
© 24hourcampfire