Home
[Linked Image from i357.photobucket.com]This is an original Mark V WeatherMark. I bought this rifle brand new in the early 90’s, I am the original owner. It has the Weatherby WeatherMark classic style composite stock with checkering and a mild rollover cheekpiece and sling swivel studs. The metal has a matte finish. It has a 26” barrel. It is the 9 locking lug action. It has a Leupold Vari-X II 4x12 with adjustable objective mounted with Leupold base and rings. The entire set-up is perfect in every way, inside and out. No dings or dents or scratches or blemishes...none. It functions flawlessly. Only 30 rounds down the tube. It is in immaculate condition. It shoots bug eyes with Weatherby factory loads with 130 grain PT-EX’s. No trades, no box, not interested in separating the scope from the rifle. $1025.00, and I’ll ship the rifle to your FFL (who must be willing to accept shipped firearms from a non-licensee) in the lower 48. Thanks for looking.
Lotta do everything rifle set-up at a good price. Great seller as well. I don't "need" two .270 Bees....

Free Bump
Good buy. Shouldn't last long
If that includes rhe scope... it won't last the hour.
Hell of a deal. Wish one of mine would sell!
Pm sent
Ill take her....
I’ll take it. PM inbound.

Keith
Dang, missed it by 44 seconds!
Originally Posted by LeeC
Ill take her....
SPF to LeeC. Thank You sir.
Originally Posted by Ramblin99
Dang, missed it by 44 seconds!
Keith, I appreciate you man. Thank You again. I hope you get much enjoyment from the rifle you recently bought from me.
© 24hourcampfire