Home
I'm looking for a Tract Toric 2-10X42 or 3-15X42 scope. Prefer the BDC reticle but am not opposed to the T-Plex. Please shoot me a PM if you have one or 2 you can spare.
If you’re not adverse to a demo

https://tractoptics.com/riflescopes/outlet
Those demos are a great deal on a scope known to hold zero, dial, and return to zero without any drama. Now which reticle to get, the Tplex or the BDC? For me, their Tplex is the closest in size and performance to the best Duplex in the business (the Zeiss Conquest #20). Not sure how their BDC will work in low light as I haven’t seen one in person.
Thanks, gents, grabbed the BDC.
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
Thanks, gents, grabbed the BDC.

Excellent. Please let us know what you think of the reticle when you get it and use it. I wound up picking up a Tplex one after stupidly selling the one I had in the exact configuration.
I have a 2-10 with BDC that I bought used because I wasn't sure if I would like it. I've been pleasantly surprised with the reticle. I haven't hunted it yet, but for general shooting and at the range it has exceeded my expectations. It's a surprisingly usable reticle. Now I'll have 2 of them, and I still wouldn't mind adding a 3-15 if the right deal comes along.
Always glad to help spend someone else's money.
© 24hourcampfire