Home
I just got online this morning and have several PM's wanting to buy stuff that I did NOT list. DO NOT send any money for items posted by BRAVASTAR1- You are being scammed. I have been a member here for about 10 years. I have NOTHING for sale on this forum at this time.
I guess that was they trying to sale the scope. Thanks for let us know.
Think about changing your password on this or any forums you are a member of. Make it harder to be hacked. I never thought it would happen to me. Do NOT let it happen to you.
If you read this post- PLEASE bump it.
T T T
morning
Up
Thanks for the heads up!
I got hacked on Facebook marketplace and since Facebook and PayPal are azzhole brothers someone tried to use my PayPal account to buy a new iPhone, used my name but his address. dumb azz was only 2 hour away so a buddy of mine that's a state police detective off duty and I went to pay him a visit. he admitted to it now he's going to face charges. got my money back from PayPal so two things went right in this deal. nothing pisses me off more than a thief . good you caught this before they could do some damage
Bumpedy Bump
Bump
Bump
Bumpity Bump
ttt
TTT
Ttt
ttt
ttt
take it up
Sorry this happened to you sir.....
Change passwords.....!!!!!!!
Bump
TTT
Happened to me too. I didn't figure it out until my account was locked. I never got any PMs, but i happened upon a post myself that was made by "me". I surely hope nobody got scammed in my name. I had to make another account.
Bump

Man.....You owe me a Fieldcraft 7-08 18" threaded. Already paid for it. LOL.

Seriously....Hope you get it cleared up and hope nobody gets ripped off.
I've been lucky so far, but back to the top.
donsm70
To the top!
Sorry buddy… scary!
I’ve dealt with Jim before, and he’s a standup guy.

Hate you got hacked. frown
bump
TTT
TTT
© 24hourcampfire