Home
Have a Mossberg 450 with an 20" barrel. The stock has some scratches and the barrel has one too. The Mossberg round plate on bottom of stock is missing, trying to list all the objective aesthetics. The gun functions just fine but look over the pictures if that bothers you. Has the normal wear marks as it was a hunting rifle. It shot low so I replaced the stock scope bases with a 20MOA EGW base, I will ship the stock bases with the gun if you want to convert it back. $450 shipped to your FFL unless you are in Ohio and want to meet. To save on shipping I will remove the stock and 'shorten' the box shipping the stock beside the action, it will be shipped from a non-FFL USPS.
Public I take it will be priority, PM for more pictures with an email or phone number.

Payment in form of USPS MO is fine. Since mail is running so slow can Fedex or UPS the payment as an option.

Attached picture IMG_4844.JPG
Attached picture IMG_4847.JPG
Reduced to $420.
Reduced to $400. It shoots Hornady Black ammo 1.4" at 100 yards and reloads have gotten down to 1.27" with 225gr FTX.
Where in Ohio ?
Last bump until fall season. $350 plus shipping.
Bump for early fall listing. $350 plus shipping or meet face to face in Ohio. Thanks. I check messages once a day.
How far are you from Hamilton, OH ?
Almost 3 hours.
"round plate on bottom of stock" are you referring to the grip cap?
Yes, the plastic piece.

Attached picture IMG_5702.JPG
Attached picture IMG_5703.JPG
I am left handed and carrying a non-lockable bolt handle when safety is engaged is an issue. The action is very smooth and when using a sling on the *wrong side* the brushing/rubbing on clothing can start to lift the bolt. If not for that issue I would keep the gun.
Thanks.
Barrel threaded for suppressor/muzzle brake - correct?
Pm sent
Barrel is threaded. correct
© 24hourcampfire