Home
All of the items listed are unused and never fired on the tip of an arrow. Items for sale include:

*Six single bevel right-hand deep six 125 grain broadheads in travel case (SB 125). New price before taxes and shipping is $235. Will sell and ship anywhere in the USA for $190

*Nine deep six 125-grain (S125) broadheads (not single bevel but each blade is double beveled), each in the original wooden box, three BH's per cardboard box. New a 3-pack sells for $110 before taxes and shipping. I will sell and ship a 3-pack anywhere in the USA for $85. If you buy all nine I'll sell all of them for $240 shipped.

*Twelve deep six 125 grain field points. New the twelve field points sell for $40. I will sell and ship them anywhere in the USA for $25. If you buy all 15 broadheads the price will be $400 and I will include the field points at no charge.

Listed elsewhere so first posted "I'll take it" wins.
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Wish they were not deep six.
Best broadhead made in my experience.
Single bevel BH's and field points sold pending funds.
Friday. Only two 3-packs of the double bevel BH's are still available.
Saturday
Only two 3-packs remain. Up for the Sunday crowd.
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Saturday
March 14. Now only one 3-pack of S-125 broadheads remain. All else has been sold.
Only one 3-pack remains. All else is sold.
One 3-pack still available
Good guy bump. John_Harvard is among the best sellers from whom I’ve ever purchased.
I will take the 3 pack. PM your payment info please. Thanks
© 24hourcampfire