Home
Truly from a bygone era.

Back when handguns were built with serious pride. Lots of history surround the Walther .22 PP Series.

This is a West German (when there was an actual West Germany and an East Germany) built Walther PP in .22 LR.

For those that know some history, a number of nations used these pistols in clandestine work, to include Britain, Germany, Israel, and others. Much of it of course was "off the books" but if you are a student of history, you will find reference to these being used.

Some Walther PP.22s were also used in Northern Ireland as an issued weapon by the occupying Brits as PDWs.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

The attention to detail on these is impressive:

Price: $825 shipped/insured.

You must be 21 years of age, and this will be shipped to an FFL. NO sales to CA, DC, MA or other restricted locations. CONUS ONLY. All laws will be followed. Any funds will be cleared by the bank before the gun will be shipped.
This is so cool
Awesome little pistol

I had a W. German ppk 22 I wish I hadn't sold.
I am only selling it as I have a project I am working on, otherwise I would not. Obviously, these have been out of production for a very long time and I expect they are going to end up like S&W revolvers. I recall when I thought paying $500 for a 29-2 .44 magnum was outrageous. now I would take every one I could find at that price. I expect guns like these West German Walthers will be the same before too long. Plus there is no capital gains tax... laugh
This is cool
I have a PP in 32 auto that my dad took off a german officer he captured in 1944 . This would make a good partner for mine .I have a new in the box Glock 30 in 45acp and 300 i would give for it .
I am only interested in cash, thank you.
Super cool! I also remember reading they filled the whole in the hammer with ( I forget what kind) a heavy metal to improve hammer strikes.

A lot of history there!
Yep, There is a lot of history wrapped up in these little pocket guns.

Few people have something this cool in their collections, that is for sure.
Location?
Idaho
Mac, does this little pistol require std. vel. ammo??
As far as I know it takes regular high velocity stuff.

I read something a while back about Walthers liking CCI Mini Mags.
Sweet !
Great price. Absolutely love the pistol. Am looking for a 380 PP. I paid 1075 for mine a few years ago. FYI, as far as I know, only Walther magazines will work. There are two little extrusions on the Walther nags that keep the cartridge centered. Others do not have these. FTF.
I have always just been impressed by the attention to detail on these old guns. Kind of like really old Smith revolvers.

There is absolutely no way you could build one today for the same money.
UP!
Awesome Spy Gun! : )
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
As far as I know it takes regular high velocity stuff.

I read something a while back about Walthers liking CCI Mini Mags.

I have a PP born in '38 or '39, I shoot regular high velocity Federal stuff in it. Love mine.

If you're wanting to get into the spy biz, this gun is a must!
Any extra mags?
TTT
Sharp pistol!!
Very nice piece, can't believe no one has snagged this one.
Originally Posted by hikerbum
Any extra mags?

Nope,

Just the one it came with many years ago. The little West German badazz has been sitting idle for at least 15 years and I figured it is time to move some things that don't get used. smile
magazines are expensive for these pistols. These pistols will only continue to rise in price.I do not think you ever could go wrong buying on of these pistols if you do your homework and buy a high condition one.
My gun budget is busted and I'm still giving this some serious thought...
Bump for good seller.
One more TTT for a very nice 22LR.
bump for a nice looking pistol
© 24hourcampfire