Home
Very clean Winchester Model 70 Sporter Varmint, pushfeed action from 1990 based on serial number (G1991XXX). Heavy 26 inch barrel, I honestly don't think it has ever been shot, it's that clean. Chambered in .243 Winchester, would make a great varmint rig for somebody.

I just have too many rifles that I'll never get around to using and need to thin the herd a bit. That being said, I'm in no hurry to let this one go. Looking for $1250 shipped to your FFL from my FFL.

Would consider trades for pre-64 model 70's with cash on my end or Ruger Redhawk with cash on your end. Rifle is located in Washington state currently but I travel to Texas frequently.

Pics are located here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-6LqTJ1j1RY87qXmNbX6C65CD6A_rIMQ?usp=sharing

Thanks for looking.
You have a beautiful rifle there buddy. If I were still in Or, I'd think about driving over and checking it out.. I'm sure it's a shooting sob. Hopefully someone doesn't get upset and try to correct me on that. I've been around some damn good shooting pushfeed model 70's of this era. Pretty sweet rifle. GLWS!!!!!
I had one of those in 22-250. Should have kept it
Y'all are making me hesitant to sell it, I picked it up from an old friend's collection and now I want to go shoot it and see how it performs...
If you dont shoot it, you'll never know.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Winchester bump!
Corrected the title, it's a "Model 70 Sporter Varmint 243 Win." Made in 1990 or 91 based on serial number.
I’ve got one in a 22-250 Not parting with it until I can’t shoot anymore
Beautiful indeed!!! Dammit - I gotta quit visiting the classifieds... laugh laugh I should call my son and have him take a gander...
Bump
In the late 90's I had one of those in 223. Holy smokes it was a tack driver.
Had a stupid moment and let a friend buy it.
I try regularly to get it back
He won't part with it for any price now.
Evening bump, all PMs responded to.
Evening bump
Weekend bump
I've got one just like it in .308. It's like new and gorgeous. I've owned it for a couple years and have not even shot it yet. That's on this Summer's list.
GLWYS
Weekend morning bump. Would consider trading for 6 inch GP100 or 6 inch Redhawk in .41 or .44 plus a little cash.
Friday bump, thanks for looking!
TTT
Price drop, $1150 shipped to your FFL in the lower 48
Weekend bump
Well done on the pics.

Do you know .........

Twist rate?
LOP?
Weight of gun?
Is barrel considered floated?
PM Sent. I have a "Safe Queen" Ruger Redhawk 44 mag. Let's make a deal!
Thanks SupFoo, The rifle bare with no scope is 8 pounds 2 ounces if memory serves. I weighed it last week along with several others. I don't have any further details on it aside from it is bone stock original as it left the factory from what I can tell. I don't have time to mount a scope and zero it right now but will in June if it hasn't sold by then.

BwanaCat, I like the sounds of this, I'll watch my PM inbox. Haven't seen one come through yet.
I will resend if you don't receive it soon.
Thanks Bwanacat for the offer, really looking for a 6 inch 44 magnum though. Would consider Smiths, Dan Wessons, as well as Rugers.
Would also consider Winchester Model 70s or Ruger 77s in 220 Swift or .204 Ruger
Weekend bump
Man, I'm tempted, but I'm not sure I can part with my Dan Wesson 744 with 4" & 6" barrels. I'm mulling it over.

Originally Posted by jertex
Man, I'm tempted, but I'm not sure I can part with my Dan Wesson 744 with 4" & 6" barrels. I'm mulling it over.

I’ve owned a Dan Wesson 44 previously, they’re excellent hand cannons! PM me if you decide to go for it, that’s a trade I’d like to make.
Still thinking about it, but don't wait on me if you have a solid offer.
No rush Jertex, I haven't had any offers since BwanaCat's which was tempting, but I'm really looking for cash or a 6 inch 44.
Price drop, $1050 shipped to your FFL from my FFL in the lower 48. Need to get this sold to clear the books for other projects.
Weekend bump
TTT
TTT
Evening bump
Weekend bump
TTT
TTT
Price drop, $999 shipped to your FFL from my FFL. Need this gone!
Ttt
TTT
Ttt
Morning bump, located near Seattle.
Ttt
ill take it ... following a pm i sent you...
Sold pending funds
© 24hourcampfire