Home
Here's a list of rifle stocks for sale that were taken off for replacement with a custom stocks. No pictures are included but I will be happy to take and send pictures of any that you are interested in just send me a text, email, or PM. Shipping for each stock will be $25. I will be posting many more as time allows including buttstocks and forends.

1. CZ 557 Laminated classic. Nice clean stock, nearly new with bedding block included. However, this stock was used as a pattern and has a very small hole at the forend of the stock. $50 +
SOLD2. Ruger 77 tang safety long action stock. Nice, No buttplate or pad. $75+
SOLD3. Ruger 77 tang safety long action stock. Well used, needs refinish. $50+
SOLD4. Marlin bolt action rifle stock. Like new with some slight fancy figure. $75+
SOLD5. Mauser K98 sporter Monte Carlo stock. Finish needs a little touch up $50+
SOLD6. Springfield 1903 Monte Carlo sporter stock. Probably a Fajen stock. Numerous light scratches $50+
SOLD7. Winchester Mod 70 post 64 long action classic custom stock. Inletted for Talley sling swivel bases. $50+
SOLD8. Winchester Mod 70 post 64 long action Monte Carlo factory stock. Two cross bolts. Buttpad, black tip and grip cap all with white lines. Light scratches and dents. $50+
SOLD9. Remington 700 long action stock with skip line checkering Buttpad, black tip and grip cap all with white lines. $50+
10. Parker Hale long action factory stock. Has pad but it is no good. Rosewood tip and grip. Needs finish cleaned up. 50+
11. Ruger 10-22 custom 95% straight grained classic stock from Fajen. Has cheek piece and ebony forend tip. Is inletted for Talley sling swivel bases. Has also been inletted for Neidner steel buttplate which I can supply. It does have a small knot hole in the middle of the butt which can easily be repaired. $75+
Thanks
Phil
816-617-2406
[email protected]
PM sent
text sent for pictures
PM sent for package price.
10 x

I'll take the Ruger tang safety stock for 75 and the win 70 stock inlet tied for talleeys for $50

Pm inbound

Thanks

Scott
No. 2 and 7 sold to Scott
Thanks
Phil
PM sent.
I'll take the springfield 1903 pm where to send payment
No.6 and 9 are sold
Thanks
I'll take # 9 rem. 700
Per our phone conversation I will take #3 and 4.
Text sent.
TenX,
I'll take #8
Not allowed to PM yet but I'll send you an email for payment details if your good with it.

Thanks,Tony
A few nice ones left!!!
ttt
© 24hourcampfire