Home
I want to buy a 12 gauge double shotgun with external hammers.. need barrels to be at least18 in. as I want it like a stagecoach shotgun.. must be in good shootable condition, cylinder bore is fine..

I have a STEVENS double 12 ga in fair condition I will trade even for what I want,, It has 30 in barrels w/full and Mod chokes.. model 5100. lets deal.
I have one, an American Gun Company N.Y in solid condition. It locks up like an old Westinghouse refrigerator. It still has a decent amount of color case, and the hammers and triggers work perfectly.

I'm not interested in trades; I'm down sizing.

$325.00 Plus $70.00 shipping to PA. I know the approximate postage. I just sent off a gun to PA.
Originally Posted by luv2safari
I have one, an American Gun Company N.Y in solid condition. It locks up like an old Westinghouse refrigerator. It still has a decent amount of color case, and the hammers and triggers work perfectly.

I'm not interested in trades; I'm down sizing.

$325.00 Plus $70.00 shipping to PA. I know the approximate postage. I just sent off a gun to PA.

I have this same gun in 410 and it is a joy to carry. I have even managed to shoot a couple of grouse with it over the years.
What's a Westinghouse refrigerator?
© 24hourcampfire