Home
Posted By: 303savage Stainless synthetic rifles - 03/13/22
Left to right

Winchester 70 270 win new Haven g serial number, super clean, no rings bases or scope, $1000

Ruger skeleton stock 30-06, great shooter and great shape, $1000, rings only

Winchester 70 7mm wsm, new Haven g serial number, McMillan stock, no rings bases or scope, very good condition, $1200

Winchester 70 264 extreme weather, Portugal made, like new, bare rifle, $1200[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
Ammo available for all, package price for scope rings and bases available, cash is king but trades entertained, levers and pumps are 1st priority
That’s a dang nice bevy of rifles.
Posted By: Jim2914 Re: Stainless synthetic rifles - 03/13/22
Message Sent
Ttt
Ttt
Ttt
All prices shipped
Those are pretty reasonable prices. If you want more exposure you may consider posting an ad for each rifle with the actual rifle in the thread title. Anyone who is looking for a rifle using Google will be able to find it much easier that way.
Up for you.
PM sent
Up
How many rounds through the 254 win mag?
Under 50 per previous owner, I have 2 264 pre 64 79s and have not shot this one.
How many rounds down the pipe of the 7wsm?
I don not know on 7wsm, was bought here on the fire, and I don't ever ask how many rounds down the tube based on it not mattering to me one iota.
Ttt would rather trade
TTT
Posted By: 444Matt Re: Stainless synthetic rifles - 03/19/22
Is the McMillian edge fill?
Dont know much about mcmillans, how do i tell?
You will need to get a weight on it.
Up
Offers?
Posted By: rdobrow Re: Stainless synthetic rifles - 03/24/22
I don't believe the McMillan is an EDGE build. They didn't do them with gel camo finnish since it adds a little weight, IIRC. Hope this helps, best of luck on sale. Dick
Are these rifles actually for sale? He chooses to not respond to PM’s…strange.
Techfish, [bleep] off, I've been on the fire since you were sucking on your mom's tit, you my friend are on ignore.
If anyone would like to buy a rifle, say I'll take it, pm me with payment method, give me your ffls info, and it will be done. I've sold a ton on here, and bought a ton on here, I'm not perfect, but I have a ton of guys who will vouch for me, and my stuff I sell is on the money.
Fair enough…what exactly pissed you off? A little communication would be helpful.
Pm sent
303 needs to look at join dates. Apparently I have irritated him, but have no idea why. Had no intentions of ruffling feathers. Moving on…have a good evening folks.
Originally Posted by techfish
Are these rifles actually for sale? He chooses to not respond to PM’s…strange.

Duh, the rifles are for sale or else this post wouldn’t even be here to comment on…

Maybe you’re PM didn’t warrant a response from him…? People don’t always have to reply back to a PM if they don’t want to…

303 is a great and fair guy to deal with as I’ve bought a couple guns from him, and communication was top notch the whole way through the deals. 👍
Honestly, I have no idea why he is upset. Have him PM his phone number…I’m happy to make amends.
I have bought from and sold to 303 for years and he is one of the best guys on the campfire. Deal with confidence.
Same experience here. 303 has always been great to deal with.
Same here with 303. Always a great experience.
303 is golden. I’ll vouch for him every day of the week based on a recent transaction.
Have had two mishaps through USPS in last couple transactions that have cost me a bunch of money, so rifles are no longer for sale to be shipped, I just don't trust shipping anymore. Thanks for all the good words gents
Wow, that is a bummer. Care to share the mishaps? I use usps all the time and hate hearing this.
303savage...where in NE Pa are you from ?

I'm from Pen Argyl, and have a lot of family still there.

Visit quite often.
BRADFORD COUNTY PA, northern border almost middle of the state
That sucks
That’s no good, what happened? Was it anything on the guns you shipped me?
No sir couple higher end wood guns, I came across some gun cases cheap today so rifles are back up for sale, bare rifles, in gun cases.
Don't ask me how I know, but if you don't put the gun case in a box with USPS, they won't honor any insurance claim if duct tape is the exterior tape. I.e., put packing tape over it.
Ttt, 264 is sold locally
up
Up
© 24hourcampfire