Home
Ruger American rifle. Left hand stainless all weather. 223 Rem. Compact model with 18" barrel. Also comes with: Full length LOP stock, currently on it ($100 from Ruger). Limbsaver pads on both stocks. Stainless steel sling studs on both stocks. Aftermarket trigger spring (trigger is set to be right around 2#, but can easily be increased. Factory trigger spring is also included. 2 extra magazines. Single shot adapter sled magazine by Ragged Hole. Aluminum bolt shroud by Anarchy Outdoors ($69.99) Stainless bolt handle by Anarchy Outdoors with dragon scale bolt knob ($129.99). Bolt handle is threaded, so any standard bolt knob will fit on it. Ruger scope mount rail. Warne 1" low matte finish rings.

Rifle is in as new condition. I am the original owner and have only fired 20-30 rounds through it, and never hunted with it. Rifle is extremely accurate. At 100 yards, I was getting 3 shot groups under 1/2" with basic handloads.

Rifle feeds properly with all magazines. Ruger replaced the original magazine with the updated version, and I bought the 2 extra magazines from Ruger at that time as well. Single shot adapter magazines is for range use to be able to just place a cartridge and close the bolt without having to drop or load magazines.

$685 shipped for all.

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

I’m not a lefty, but title says .308 and ad says .223 smile
Originally Posted by Barney_Fife
I’m not a lefty, but title says .308 and ad says .223 smile

yep, fixed it.
Good buy 1-8 twist LH SS 223 are very hard to find
Pm sent
I'll take it
Please let me know if buyer backs out.
Forester1 spoke first via PM.

Sold, paid, and shipped
Good score. Have one or this would have been mine a couple of days ago.
© 24hourcampfire