Home
Friends,

I have available some heavy hard cast +P loads for the 9mm. These are 148 grain hard cast flat points. They run 1,100 FPS from a Glock 17 in testing. These are heavy penetrators. The brass is new Starline and will be shipped in either MTM or Berry's 100 round plastic ammo boxes.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I only have 6- 100 round boxes available right now.

Price includes shipping and insurance. It will be shipped Ground, UPS.

It is $110 for 100 rounds to your door, which after S&I works out to about $40 per box of 50.

**** No, I don't sell them in boxes of 20. The shipping (not to mention packaging) is so costly that it makes no sense to do so.

Post the amount you want followed with a PM, so I can keep track please.

I have 600 rounds (6- 100 round boxes) of this available, ready to ship, as of today.

I take venmo, USPS Money order, or checks (once cleared by the bank). I do not take paypal. I am working on a website, and should have it up soon.

Our Campfire Friend and hardcore shooter JWP475 bought some (a bunch actually) and sent me these texts about the ammo:

You have to be 21 since it is handgun ammo. Will only ship to places where legal and it is your responsibility to know your local laws. No shipping to restricted states or jurisdictions. CONUS only, and I do not ship to, MA, DC, CT, CA or other locations with restrictions.

BEFORE YOU SEND A PM, READ THE FAQS PLEASE.

FAQs/Answers to FAQs

YES, I am a licensed manufacturer of ammunition.
NO, These are not "re-loads" this is new manufactured ammunition, using new components.
NO, I am not interested in trades of old brass.
NO, for a multitude of reasons I do not disclose what powder types or amounts are used in the manufacturing of the ammunition.
NO, I am not currently producing any rifle ammunition.
NO, returns of ammunition are not accepted. Know what you are ordering, before you order.

Thank you all smile
I guess my SR9C just became a pig shooter. I'll take 100 please.
They are yours!

500 rounds/ 5 boxes left!
You will be down to 4 boxes, I'm in for one along with my 10mm. Keep up the great work.
Yes Sir!

4 boxes left!!
200 rounds

2 Boxes left!
I’ll take one box of 100. Pm to come.
ALL the 9mm is SOLD!
Looks like I'm late. I'll take a 100 out of the next batch.
© 24hourcampfire