Home
Posted By: False_Cast Kimber Montana 7wsm - 04/13/22
Selling a used Kimber Montana 8400 in 7WSM. Factory barrel has been threaded. I have a thread protector on it but the previous owner had it threaded for a VAIS brake, which is included. I purchased this used a few years ago but have not shot it. I had the lug bedded by my gunsmith. Trigger is nicely adjusted and crisp. A few hunting marks but nothing major. Will include Leupold dual dovetail bases (new in the package). I have 250 pieces new in package Winchester 7WSM brass and 200 Hornady 180 ELDM bullets, and Redding 7WSM full length die set (31401) that are not included but the buyer will have an option to buy. Will list them for sale if the buyer doesn't want them. Price is shipped via UPS insured in the contiguous 48 to your FFL from a non-FFL. No trades. PM me.

$1250 shipped.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com][Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Posted By: donsm70 Re: Kimber Montana 7wsm - 04/13/22
Tag.
donsm70
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: Kimber Montana 7wsm - 04/14/22
How is this still here? I have one and it is one of my favorite rifles. Very hard to find in 7wsm. Mine shoots very well and handles even better.

Bump,
Bb
Posted By: CRS83 Re: Kimber Montana 7wsm - 04/14/22
I would like to talk with you about your rifle. I'm still to new to PM so would you mind sending me your contact info to my email please [email protected]. I've been looking for one of these in 7wsm

Chris
Posted By: Usi05 Re: Kimber Montana 7wsm - 04/15/22
Which part of MI?
Posted By: gdc2 Re: Kimber Montana 7wsm - 04/15/22
barrel length ?
Posted By: False_Cast Re: Kimber Montana 7wsm - 04/16/22
Mid Michigan and 24”
Posted By: Usi05 Re: Kimber Montana 7wsm - 04/16/22
Haven’t received PM approval yet but also in lower west MI and would be curious about price if picked up instead of shipped.

Thanks
Posted By: False_Cast Re: Kimber Montana 7wsm - 04/16/22
I’ll knock off $75 for face to face. Maybe more if you’re interested in everything. Post your email address and I’ll contact you that way if interested.
Posted By: Usi05 Re: Kimber Montana 7wsm - 04/16/22
Originally Posted by False_Cast
I’ll knock off $75 for face to face. Maybe more if you’re interested in everything. Post your email address and I’ll contact you that way if interested.

Edit

Posted By: perchbellie Re: Kimber Montana 7wsm - 04/17/22
If this is available I will take it.
Posted By: DrGnarr Re: Kimber Montana 7wsm - 04/17/22
^^^^^. Perchbellie is a good guy…..good buyer.
Posted By: False_Cast Re: Kimber Montana 7wsm - 04/17/22
This is sold pending funds. Thanks all.
© 24hourcampfire