Home
Over the years I've done a real good job of collecting rifles, mostly left hand rifles, but I haven't done a good job of utilizing them. So, beginning today I'm going to start thinning the herd and it will begin with my Tikka T3 257 Roberts AI. Here are the details:

LH Tikka T3
For sale is my Tikka T3 in 257 Roberts AI. I bought this rifle new and it has not been shot much since the conversion to 257 Bob. The barrel work was done by James Kobe in MN. The cerakote was done by Michael Ware of Controlled Chaos in Iowa. He also micro slicked the bolt. The rifle was punched out to AI 2 years ago by Steve Baldwin of Mechanical Accuracy here in OK. Steve also threaded it 5/8 x 24 for my can.

It has a Manners stock and Wyatt bottom metal with an AI magazine. There is less than 50 rounds down the 1-10’’ twist barrel. I cannot recall what barrel Jim used when he did the barrel swap.

The rifle is $1,250 shipped to your FFL.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Sweet Georgia Brown! Good thing this wasn't posted before Easter. Now I'll have to wait and see what others are coming that I can't live without.

Free Bump for a sweet set up.
Pm sent
tag
Dang, starting out hot. What else is coming down the pipe? I have a 12 year old that will need a LH rifle when he outgrows his Micro Midas. Free bump!
Sweet gun, great seller buy with confidence. I will be watching to see what else you put up
Bump for a great seller.
Definitely not one you will see every day. GLWYS
How does it shoot? Have you shot regular 257 Robert’s in it?

Thanks,
Dean
Amazing rifle, simply beautiful. I also have an 11 year old that is going to need a LH rifle. Didn't know the little fella was left eye dominant until I bought him his first bow in right hand - which had to go back. I'll also be watching to see what other beautiful rifles you have available that you are passing on to a new generation of hunter. Kudos to you for passing on great weapons that will get more use in others hands!

Absolute best of luck with your sales!
Originally Posted by kudu3
How does it shoot? Have you shot regular 257 Robert’s in it?

Thanks,
Dean

It shoots well with either 257 Factory ammo or AI ammo. That's one of the benefits of the 257 AI is that it shoots factory ammo as well as it did before I had it punched out to. AI.
Thank you summitsittin.
Okay, for you dads & granddads who have younger ones coming on, I have a Tikka factory synthetic stock I can include with the rifle so you can cut the factory stock down to correct length of pull and save the Manners stock for when they get bigger.
Bump
I don’t think I’ve ever muttered the phrase “too bad I’m not left handed” until just now. That’s a dang nice Bob A.I. ! Good luck with finding it a new home.

Doc_Holidude
Thanks Doc.
I have dies if someone needs em
Wednesday morning comin' atcha!
Originally Posted by Cntrmass
I have dies if someone needs em

Please describe your dies in case someone is interested.
Thursday afternoon checking in.
Can't believe this is still here...
Friday morning.
Originally Posted by ghostrider272
Can't believe this is still here...

I'm a little surprised myself.
Going to let this run through the weekend and then I'll evaluate what I should do.
Some of us may be to enticed by what may be coming next
I’m like every one else. I have a left handed son so I’m wondering what’s next…lol
Originally Posted by Oldquailhunter
I’m like every one else. I have a left handed son so I’m wondering what’s next…lol

All of us portsiders were someone's left handed son at one time.
I've been slow to put any other rifles out there because I wanted this Tikka to find a good home.
Good guy bump. Deal with confidence.
Did I mention I have the fire formed brass from this rifle?
Thanks Ted.

Ditto. I have a LH daughter so I’m interested and watching.
A custom 7 pound, weatherproof, tack driving, perfect deer caliber, value priced rifle with already fireformed brass…and it’s still here???? Why wait for the next offering? Dang, did I mention I wish I was left handed for this one! I can’t believe this hasn’t sold yet!
Don't forget that I'll throw in a factory Tikka synthetic stock which can be shortened for the smaller framed shooters.
Originally Posted by country_20boy

Ditto. I have a LH daughter so I’m interested and watching.

There will only be one bargin gun offered, that being a Ruger American 308.
final bump before it goes back in the safe.
Free bump. I came close to buying this rifle as it is very well put together. It's just a bit much for me to have on hand as a LH loaner rifle for my son and hunting buddy when they fly out to hunt.
Such a fine rifle…..
Free bump for a great seller. Buy with confidence.
A Great rifle, just saw this! Great guy to deal with!
© 24hourcampfire