Home
I offer the following barrels for sale. All prices include shipping. I can email photos to interested parties.

1) A Solid Accuracy stainless steel 20 inch barrel created from a Criterion blank for the Tikka T3X. It is chambered for .308 Winchester with a1 in 10 inch twist and a Win Tac chamber. This barrel installs with a barrel nut; the barrel nut, wrench and shipping are included with the barrel for a price of $225. I fired no more than a 100 rounds through it. I decided I wanted a lighter barrel and replaced it with a carbon fiber barrel. SPF
2) A Tikka take off barrel from a blued .308 Winchester T3x Lite rifle for $100. It is 22 inches long with a 1 in 11 inch twist. I fired no more than 200 rounds through it before replacing barrel and stock.
3) A Hart stainless steel barrel chambered in .308 Winchester for the Remington 700 action-$150. It is stainless steel, 24 inches long with a Remington factory sporter contour and has a 1 in 10 inch twist. I have lost track of its history as it dates from a time when I was going from light to heavier barrels and replacing stocks as well. SPF

Thanks for looking,

GrymJym
What is the cartridge is #3 chambered for?
Originally Posted by MoranoGrande
What is the cartridge is #3 chambered for?

Thanks for the catch and proving once again that I need an editor. The Hart barrel is chambered in .308 Winchester.

Thanks,

GrymJym
I'll take #3

PM sent
MoranoGrande,

You have a PM reply. The number 3 item, the Hart barrel, is sold pending receipt of funds.

Thanks,

GrymJym
I don't have PM privileges but I'm interested in #1. Pics to kneban at gmail?

If this is against rules, I apologize and will retract/delete this reply. If references are needed, I'm "K2e2vin" on many other forums incl rokslide and snipershide.
Kven, I have sent photos to your email address. Welcome to 24HourCampfire.

Thanks,

GrymJym
The Solid Accuracy barrel for the Tikka T3X is sold pending receipt of funds.

Thanks,

GrymJym
© 24hourcampfire