Home
Good morning everyone. I have a new in box Kimber Montana 84M 7mm-08. This is a newer model with threaded barrel and green stock. I would consider trading it straight across for a Montana 84L in 30-06. Would prefer the 84L to be in like condition to mine, doesn't have to be the threaded version although no early 8400s 06s plz. If you have one shoot me a message and I can get you some pics and we can work it out.
A few members have contacted me about selling outright. At this time that is not something that I would like to do. If I can't find an '06 I'll probably just squirrel her away until one of the kiddos come of age.

The 30-06 84L doesn't have to be new as mine is, only in good, well cared for shape. I am also open to a mountain accent and would be willing to add $$$ to even that deal. Just let me know.
IMO, you should just keep the 7mm-08.
Originally Posted by Teeder

🤫🤐😆
Originally Posted by Teeder

Normally I would agree with you but I already have its twin sister in 308 flavor. And you know what they say, diversity is the flavor of life
Trade deal in the works. Off the market.
She's gone. Home run for both of us. Thank you Derrick, aka shortactionsmoker. Until next time.
© 24hourcampfire