Home
Built in 1955, original condition, non refinished, 24" bbl takedown, bore is excellent, bluing and furniture 90%+.

C&R eligible, or I will ship to your FFL transfer agent. Can meet you if you are close enough to Central Iowa.

$950 + $40 shipping to lower 48, add $25 for Alaska. I'll accept a personal check or money orders. 1st I'll take it get's it.

P.M. me with your info or if you have a question.

Thanks, Mike

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Beautiful rifle, great price. GLWTS
Thanks Fiddy, oh yeah I forgot, if you live in California and are more interested than Fiddy in this rifle, it will cost me $25 more dollars to have my transfer agent send it to you.
I’ll take this
Dammit!!!! I hate both of you....
That guy is from CA. Make sure the check clears.
Originally Posted by morecowbell
Thanks Fiddy, oh yeah I forgot, if you live in California and are more interested than Fiddy in this rifle, it will cost me $25 more dollars to have my transfer agent send it to you.

It wasn't a lack of interest! I have one sitting at my FFL right now waiting for pickup or this would be coming to me.

Edit: I know the guy, his check will clear.
I looked up what GLWTS, since I'm old and didn't have a clue. It sounded like you were hating on me, glad that wasn't the case, take care.
Originally Posted by morecowbell
I looked up what GLWTS, since I'm old and didn't have a clue. It sounded like you were hating on me, glad that wasn't the case, take care.

Negative, that's a great rifle in stellar condition. I wish you posted it a week ago! Say, you don't have any other old pump guns by chance? I've been on the hunt...
Originally Posted by Shooter71
Dammit!!!! I hate both of you....
That guy is from CA. Make sure the check clears.

There was more than a few guys from CA ready to jump...
You got to get up pretty early in the morning to beat Certifiable.

*Sold*
That was a good grab. Wish I'd have seen it sooner, it'd be headed to montana.
© 24hourcampfire