Home
$1100+ UPS shipping
please e mail direct to [email protected] for photos

Beautiful 1954-55 Husqvarna Lightweight 30/06 20.5" Barrel rifle SN #175xxx
Schnabel forend and pancake cheekpiece.

Weighs 7# with Redfield Base and Rings installed (top access 1 screw per side)
Timney Trigger installed
Overall condition is very very good with mark in bluing where front sight was removed.
couple of dings in wood as shown.
I added a Pachmayr decelerator pad (it does kick a little) LOP is 12 3/4"
I've owned this beautiful rifle since the mid-1980s and MAY have shot 100 rounds during that time. It went on one deer /antelope hunt about 1995. My deer hunting days are over and this one gets to find a new home.

Also included are :
American Rifleman article from 1997 on Husqvarna with all models described.
1956 Arms Trade 88 page yearbook with Tradewinds Inc on cover showing actor Glenn Ford accepting the first "Husqvarna Lightweight" imported to the USA by Tradewinds Inc.

Rifle will be shipped UPS ground insured for full amount of purchase price and that amount will be added to the invoice.
Make sure your FFL will accept shipment from an individual , otherwise add $25 for my transfer to my ffl.
Love these guns, good luck with the sale.
PRICE REDUCED TO $1100 6/21/22
LARRY
Nice sound reliable rifles. I did some light "customizing" to one I bought from a friend and gifted it to my youngest grandson. With the little Leupold 2.5-8x36 it was under 7 pounds. With the Barnes 168 grain TTSX bullet and a healthy dose of H4350 no critter in Alaska is safe!

It is the only 30-06 I have owned that I could live with if I did not have my old reliable Pre-64 Mod. 70 Win. 30-06 "Featherweight".

If I was buying another 30-06, this would be it!
Tried email - says invalid
Send to mine please PM sent
REDUCED TO $1000 + UPS
Larry
bump
I would not let mine go for this price last gun show here a guy was asking $1600
My local gun shows are ridiculous too.....
BUMP
I picked up one of these earlier this year that's a little newer (I think '57) a couple months ago on a whim and it is quickly turning into one of my favorites. Bump for a cool rifle.
bump
I and 2490 people having trouble seeing the pictures of this beautiful gun.....Tom
Please send all photo requests to [email protected]
thx
Larry
BUMP
bump
bump

& reduced to $950 + UPS
request photos from [email protected]
LARRY
TAG
Great guy to do business with, excellent communication throughout.
reduced again
now must be shipped from my ffl
$900+ UPS GROUND
to the top
BUMP TO THE TOP
bump to the top
SOLD
Damn!

I just picked up on this thread....too late.

I have identical rifle and would have interest in another for my nephew.

MagMan,

Cand you tell me what month tha magazine article is in?
© 24hourcampfire