Home
Offering a Leupold 3-9x40 VX-R Patrol rifle scope with a 30mm main tube and illuminated reticle with a matte finish. Scope is in excellent used condition but does have ring marks as shown in the pictures, no dents or scratches. Function and glass are perfect! You will need a new CR 2032 battery, I had to take one out of another optic to show the scope works as it should. I received this scope in the shown condition and only the scope is included, no box or anything else. $500 delivered to your USA address using priority mail through the post office. A personal check, with hold to ship, is fine for payment. No trades, trying to downsize and not very successfully at the moment! Lol! Thanks for looking, Dean.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
$475 delivered...
Back around for a very nice scope...
$450 delivered and that's it.
One more trip around...
Tag
Happy 4th of July weekend...
I’m new to this forum. I would like to discuss your scope. I am unable to send PM’s. Could you call or text 336-877-6675. Thanks in advance
Dean is a great guy to deal with guys.
Thank you spence1875!

>>>TTT<<<
Not a biggie, but I picked up a new battery for it and it will be included as well. Happy 4th!
One more bump...
One more bump

Hank
Sold to NCmountainhunter, thank you.

Excellent buyer, fast payment and great communication. Thanks again!
© 24hourcampfire