Home
I have a gently used 25-06 700 Classic that I'd like to sell: $1,200 plus shipping No electronic payments.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Beautiful
Are you the original owner? Appx round count?
I'm not the original owner. It doesn't look like it has been shot much. I have at least one kid getting married this year - maybe three... eek
^
^
This is still here? Great rifle.
Nice
^
I can't believe this 25-06 is still here. The classic is one of the best looking 700s made and its in one of the best calibers for general hunting.

Good luck with the sale
Originally Posted by 1911a1
I can't believe this 25-06 is still here. The classic is one of the best looking 700s made and its in one of the best calibers for general hunting.

Good luck with the sale

Thanks. I have a few Classic's and a couple 25-06's and a couple 300 Weatherby 700's. I don't have as much $'s into the 300's. I really like my 700 Classic's. But I need to let some things go.
Yeah, get ridding kids especially girls can be expensive, I know, I had three.
I had two girls, long gone, we’re expensive, but turned out well, one a lawyer, other is nurse practitioner. I wish you and them well! I’m the only Person in the family with no degree.
Originally Posted by 1911a1

Good luck with the sale

^^^This^^^
Bump for a beautiful rifle
Bugger
I will pay for the shipping to the lower 48 if your FFL will accept from a non-FFL. If your FFL requires an FFL on this end, it’s $30 extra, $100 extra for California (it’s a little over 100 miles round trip to the nearest FFL that the republic of California has approved for shipping. California law doesn’t require an FFL on this end but many FFL dealers do.)
Alaska will have to pay actual freight.
^
Bugger
Price drop $1,100 shipped.
Bugger
Price is now $1,050 shipped.
Price is now $1,000 shipped
^
Back in the safe.
© 24hourcampfire