Home
Last one up on the chopping block. I have a custom shop model 7 chambered in 350RM. It’s a great rifle, I’ve carried it over a lot of mountains and it’s seen a lot of good bucks and bears. The stock isn’t the original one it left from the custom shop wearing, it’s an older HS with some bedding done. It’ll shoot within an 1 1/2” with 200 grain corelokts. Overall condition is great, well above 90%. I’ve just finished building a model 7 in 358 Winchester, so that’s why this one needs a new home. A set of Lee dies will ship with the rifle. I have 8 boxes of factory ammo corelokt and Nosler Partitions, and some components that will be offered to the buyer. The leupold doesn’t go with the rifle, but the rings and bases will.
1375$ shipped to your ffl, PayPal friends and family or certified check with appropriate wait time to clear bank system.

[Linked Image][Linked Image]

Attached picture 81BBE5E1-12E2-4A13-9E26-094A637C29DF.jpeg
Attached picture D50AB8D0-9657-4F93-BE15-E36671F95F54.jpeg
Custom shop caliber stamping
[Linked Image]

Attached picture 643F972D-B21E-494F-96A7-B27678434805.jpeg
Open sights originally?
Originally, someone took them off
God that is sexy. When I was a kid I hunted elk in the deep timber and this was my wet dream. I wanted one so bad. I have absolutely no use for it now but I want it bad. I have to be smart though, into a custody attorney $15000 so far right now. Price seems very reasonable to me though. I'm sure it will go soon, I hope it does...

Good luck.
Thank you, it would definitely be a great deep wood elk rifle or anything on the North American continent
Can someone please buy this soon, temptation is starting to get the best of me. Free bump
I had one of the originals in the grey tree camo KS stocks. It was a great gun and it hit hard, on both ends.

Spence
One of my top 3 favorite guns I own. 280, 350mag and 8mm mag will always have top seats.
What is the weight down to the 1/10th ounce? LOL 🤣

GLWYS!
Extra pictures sent to everyone that asked
Bump
Originally Posted by Dinny
What is the weight down to the 1/10th ounce? LOL 🤣

GLWYS!
That’s actually a very good question Dinny, since the KS stock was a known quantity - but the factory tupperware can vary by as much as 12 ounces, and the HS even more.
As always Dinny, GFY.

Back up for Colt.
Thanks for the bumps and laughs guys🤣
Bump
Bump
1300$ shipped
If I didn't have a M7 re-barreled to .358 Win I'd have grabbed this already. Surprised it's still here.
1850$ shipped for rifle and rings, Lee reloading dies, 119 200 grain corelokts, 40 225 grain nosler partitions, 35 components that appear to be Speer hotcores. [Linked Image]

Attached picture 25A87EAF-9560-4A97-8ED0-55F42858BA10.jpeg
Bump
That’s a lot of $$ in 350 ammo!!! Someone is going to get a good deal here!
Bump
1250$ for the rifle and dies
1800$ for the rifle, dies, and ammo
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
That is one fine rifle!
Bump
Bump
Mind boggling that this still sits here
Bump
Hunting season is right around the corner
Bump for a great guy!
Thanks lubbockdave
Bump
Bump
1150 for rifle and dies
1750 for rifle, dies, and ammo
Bump
Rifle has been withdrawn. Might tote it across a few more laurel mountains.
© 24hourcampfire