Home
2017 F250 Lariat 4x4
6.2 Gas w/4.33 gears
Paint match Leer shell
Full BedRug
107K miles and change

Leer topper with rug makes it a one or two man mobile hunting camp.

Truck is down in Texas. Asking $45,250

PM for more photos, details, etc. If you’re not close to TX, I would consider splitting a transporter fee to get it to you. Great driving, all things working, no maintenance to do be done truck. A buy it, and drive it, and hunt it pick-up.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

That’s a nice looking truck.. good luck with your sale
Thanks Cert.

I've found the shell seems to be a turn-off for some, so I'm trying to reach more of the hunting community. As the shell + bed rug makes for one helluva rolling hunting camp. Being mobile with a place to sleep in the back and keep the rain and critters off your stuff...pretty handy.
what kind of mileage does that one get?
Yes sir I’ve got the same truck 2011 with shell and while it limits hauling/loading it’s a must for camping and sleeping
Jeebus, that one looks brand-spankin' new.

I'll send a link to a few folks, a truck that's a couple of years old and hasn't gone through any winters (and road salt) here is quite desirable.
Running under 70 and the truck will treat you to 16 on the highway. I've seen 17 with a baby foot on the accelerator.

Around town stop and go will give ya 14.

Hunting dirt tracks, stop and glass, leave it running kinda driving...lower.
Posted By: TimZ Re: FS: Huntin' Truck - 2017 F250 - 06/28/22
Where is it in Texas? Nice truck.....
@TimZ - Hill Country truck. Not far from Spring Branch/Bulverde, but I can bring the truck to someone to see it in person if the distance isn't too far..
Bump
That is nice
Let’s just say your idea of a “huntin truck” and the boys round here idea of a “huntin truck” is WAY different 😂 nice truck glwys
Nice. Makes me want to sell my 2013 to buy it.
Originally Posted by OutdoorAg
Thanks Cert.

I've found the shell seems to be a turn-off for some, so I'm trying to reach more of the hunting community. As the shell + bed rug makes for one helluva rolling hunting camp. Being mobile with a place to sleep in the back and keep the rain and critters off your stuff...pretty handy.

I put a shell on my truck a couple of years ago for the sole reason your mentioned. I picked up a cheap cot that would fit the bed and allow the tailgate to close. I use stackable wooden blocks to level it if needed. Store stuff in plastic tote's under the cot and/or on top of it and plenty of room beside it to get in/out...and put a deer. It's incredibly efficient, I can leave after late after work and arrive at a WMA's camping area after dark, climb in the back, sleep and get up next morning ready to go....no time/hassle setting up a tent, etc. It great regardless of weather and I run a little Ryobi fan in there and crack windows as needed. Not a long term camper but for quick 2 day trips it's awesome.
Originally Posted by Bodkin84
Let’s just say your idea of a “huntin truck” and the boys round here idea of a “huntin truck” is WAY different 😂 nice truck glwys

That's what I was thinking. Not my idea of one, but a damn nice truck regardless..
Thanks for the truck love. Its been a good one to me, but I've got 3 in car seats, so its time for a kiddo hauler. Need a good home for this good truck.
I had the same set up with my GMC. We went on many hunting trips with it. Great way to have safe, secure space for gear. Nice thing with the bed rug is that it can be pulled out to be washed. After drying goes back in easy.

Loved mine. GLWS
That truck is way too nice to be a huntin truck!
Show me pictures of the bullet holes from accidental discharges and elk blood or hide in the bed. That looks like a truck that we would hunt beaver from lol
Super nice truck! Good luck
6.2 motor is supposed to be very reliable.
Very, very reliable. With the 4.33 gearing (ordered from Ford) it also makes it a joy to tow just about anything. All without having to jack with DEF…
Originally Posted by MRKbass2
That truck is way too nice to be a huntin truck!
Show me pictures of the bullet holes from accidental discharges and elk blood or hide in the bed. That looks like a truck that we would hunt beaver from lol
Super nice truck! Good luck
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

After a $17k paint job!!🤣🤣🤣

Back at the body shop as we speak.
17K Paint Job!!!???!!!
Real nice truck! I just picked up a '19 like it. That 6.2L has been kind (relatively 😉) at the pump. GLWS
Originally Posted by GAGoober
17K Paint Job!!!???!!!
Yep, not only paint. 2 New GM bedsides, 2 new inner fenders on rear, all new red lenses, new cab corners, rockers, front bumper. Frame repainted. Door seals, sure more that I cannot recall right now.

Body work is not cheap.
Originally Posted by OutdoorAg
Very, very reliable. With the 4.33 gearing (ordered from Ford) it also makes it a joy to tow just about anything. All without having to jack with DEF…
Should pull great with those gears. I had a 3.73 geared 2016 F-350, pulled okay but a set of deeper gears would have woke it up.
We built a platform that slid in the bed and was just below the top
of the bed rail with a 4" foam mattress.

That setup allowed 4 guys to a single cab truck, with 2 sleeping,
to comfortably drive non stop to Colorado. Plus keep our guns under
the bed, locked up.

There was only 1 or 2 states where it wasn't legal back then,
Don't think it is legal anywhere today.
Originally Posted by GAGoober
17K Paint Job!!!???!!!

You haven't have a truck painted lately have ya?
Schit that is a nice truck. Has me thinking...
Thanks tZone. Shoot me a PM and I can get you more photos if interested. Its a clean one.
Now this is more like a huntin truck!
Bump.
Still for sale…
Up
Posted By: JonS Re: FS: Huntin' Truck - 2017 F250 - 07/13/22
How long is the bed, can a guy that’s 4’28” tall lay straight in it or does I have to go diagonals?
Nice looking truck!
Originally Posted by JonS
How long is the bed, can a guy that’s 4’28” tall lay straight in it or does I have to go diagonals?
Nice looking truck!

Making us mouth breathers really work hard to figure your height😂

How many MPG you getting with the big V8?
Posted By: JonS Re: FS: Huntin' Truck - 2017 F250 - 07/13/22
Originally Posted by d500lnn
Originally Posted by JonS
Nice looking truck!

Making us mouth breathers really work hard to figure your height😂

How many MPG you getting with the big V8?

They don't call me Big Jon for nothing smile
6 3/4 bed. The shell sometimes makes it look like the long bed version (8ft), but this is the standard F250 bed length.

MPG Hwy 70mph and under: 16.5 (thanks 4.33 gearing)

Town driving stop and go: 14
Bump
Up
Still for sale
Up
© 24hourcampfire