Home
Looking for a nice hunting rifle in .260 Remington or 257 Roberts. looking for a Remington 700, Winchester 70, Sako, Kimber or something similar. Prefer a wood stock. this will be my sons first hunting rifle so I want something he can enjoy his whole life. Let me know what you have. PM me and I will provide email or text for pictures.
Sending PM.
donsm70
thanks for the offer, I am not really looking for something custom built.
Sent PM
Originally Posted by npost
Looking for a nice hunting rifle in .260 Remington or 257 Roberts. looking for a Remington 700, Winchester 70, Sako, Kimber or something similar. Prefer a wood stock. this will be my sons first hunting rifle so I want something he can enjoy his whole life. Let me know what you have. PM me and I will provide email or text for pictures.
Good for you, I gifted my nephews son my Winchester 70 Featherweight 257 Roberts after he killed his first deer with it this year.
PM sent
PM sent...
keep them coming, nothing yet. I may even be open to buying a 260 AND a 257. always wanted one of each.
I have a new in box unfired Remington model 7 CDL in 260 I have been thinking about posting up for sale
Sent a pm
Tag
Have a wood stocked Mauser in .257. Wood is very nice, does have a few marks where the front soldered sight was removed. Can email or text pictures
Thanks but I am guessing it is a custom rifle. I an not looking for custom right now.
Got a real nice Ruger Mark II .260, but its stainless/synthetic.
still looking, thanks for the offers
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/930492719
Tikka ss 260 on rokslide
Where are you located?

I have a pre-64 M70 in 257 Roberts with a 2-7x33 Leupold on it and about 5 boxes of Hornady SST in Tennessee.
Pm sent to you, I'm in northwestern virginia.
Still looking
Still looking

...so you can flip it for profit... Classified Cowboy
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Still looking

...so you can flip it for profit... Classified Cowboy
Did you not read my first post. I am looking for a rifle for my son. I currently have a 30-06 and a 280 which is to much for a young boy to start hunting with. If I wanted to buy a gun and flip it I would be upfront about it, and I surely would not use a story about my son to do it. I have more class than that. apparently you don't. you say you hunt with class but I guess thats were it stops.

from reading the rest of your post you seem like a real stand up guy.
I sent you a PM
I have an XS Marlin in 260 synthetic stock (painted green w/webbing). Also a Jap Arisaka in 6.5 Roberts with 100 rds of ammo and dies.
© 24hourcampfire